DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe its all dns based as im in canada and its messed up for me and my friends here but some of my other friends in the united states the pages load properly.

again like I said its 100% not your computers to anyone posting as I have this issues via iphone.

The same for me. Instead having my page there is some strange redirections. Damn What Is Going On here??

Also can't add a ticket - homepage doesn't work.

We are preforming an audit on the shared hosting server to pinpoint what exactly is causing this. Once we figure out the cause we will be able to fix it. I will be keep you updated. Please PM me if you need to contact me on WJ.

All should be fixed now.
If for some reason you get it again please PM me, as posting in a sales thread does not help me solve the problem any faster.

still waiting for your reply..my account got suspended because of too much consumption in resources and he said im using vbulletin even though im using wordpress site and im just using it for secondary host backup... :facepalm:

@jbisana17 - Wjunction is not an official way to contact me for support issues, that includes posting in a sales thread and private messaging. If you want faster replies simply open a support ticket or send an email. I check those much more than I check this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back