DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe now is the right time for me to write a review about DaringHost Services.

I've been with DaringHost for two weeks now, my account got setup instantly and my site was transfered in a very short time, Nick is a very friendly person and their support is always there, in two weeks i couldn't notice any downtimes, great Services so far, i'll go ahead and say that DaringHost is one of the fewest reliable hosts on WJunction and i'm glad i chose them to host my website.

Good job.

Thank you for your review! I appreciate it. As always please let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Nick is really user friendly ;)

Daringhost, recommended.

Thank you for your kind words!

@Nick

Please check pm. Kindly reply as soon as you are online. Thanks!

I've replied to your PM.

Daring Host is great. Hope you remember me :-)

Thanks Praveer, I do remember you :)

Nick I have replied already. PMed you my domain and currently waiting for your reply. Thanks!

Nick, I have added you on ICQ and am waiting. Thanks!

Has anyone tried this error? I was just trying to install some free wp themes and now i cant access anything in my site..
"This theme is released under creative commons licence, all links in the footer should remain intact"

Last edited:
I've solved the issue you were having yesterday via support ticket IGdwight. Please let me know if you have any other problems, although it looks like you are off to a great start running your website.

Our live chat is online now for at least 6 more hours. Please contact us there if you have questions or are looking for hosting!

We've already sent a notice out to SSL register informing them of the issue.

Thanks for noticing though!

----

Live chat is still online for any pre-sale or support questions.

I've solved the issue you were having yesterday via support ticket IGdwight. Please let me know if you have any other problems, although it looks like you are off to a great start running your website.

Our live chat is online now for at least 6 more hours. Please contact us there if you have questions or are looking for hosting!

Are you sure it's off to a great start? my blog isn't even seen on google.. I don't know why.. :'(

@ IGdwight - You blog is still young, you must have patience. It will show up eventually. Do you have any problems in Google webmaster tools?

I can recommend Daring Host to anyone.
I have 4 servers with him and I can't complain about anything, and Nick will help you with any problem, big or small :)

@ IGdwight, your blog was setup less than 24 hours ago so it will take some more time for Google to index all of your pages and generate rankings for your site.

@outbreak, thanks! As always I appreciate your kind words :)

------------------

We have some exciting news for a brand new company being launched this year in the city that never sleeps, New York City! Be sure to check my signature for a hint ;)

Yes Nick has been infact very patient and helpful. Google webmaster tools doesn't show any stats of my blog yet.. Sorry for off topic but how to generate sitemap? I have read wp google sitemap plugin is not that good. Is seo all in 1 good enough for seo purposes? Thanks!

switched over to daringhost from another host, went very fast and smooth, nick was really helpful throughout and basically did everything for me, couldn't wish for more!

Thanks for your kind review soupdog!

-----------------
Be sure to use our new promotion code "50off" at checkout to save 50% off your first invoice with us!

As stated in your ticket that you opened with us, we do not block users. The issue you are facing is caused because it takes upto 48 hours for the DNS to update world wide. If a users DNS has yet to be updated, then it will point to your old hoster's servers.

You must give up to 48 hours for the DNS to update world wide.

Ok - so I'll give a try :). Hope that You servers work fast and stable :).

One question - how long should I wait for shared setup?

@banano - The setup time for shared, reseller, and VPS plans are under 6 hours generally as long as we have the plans in stock.

@xuploaderz - I've replied to your ticket.

@ FSL - Please use promotion code unmetered to have unlimited bandwidth for your account. Or you can open a support ticket and request it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back