Status
Not open for further replies.

elena1969

Hi,i was just clicking some ads at clixsense and i stumbled across Dan Brock Deadbeat Millionaire product.The main secret behind his product is a wordpress plugin which gives a lot of traffic.I researched it in google and the first three pages were either he is legit and a affiliate link,or just a paid review with an affiliate link.I tried in some forums again affiliate link.So is this really legit?
I know that the members here at wj are thrustworthy.So has anybody tried this prodcut,because it looks really promising.<_<<_<<_<:facepalm::):)=)=)<3<3<3

Last edited:
3 comments
if you need to earn money via clickbank , you can use auto post method . what you need is build a wordpress blog , have wp 3 robot , have best article spinner account, and use your auto posts to be unique , so you can rank on google better . Your last step is getting traffic to your website , so you can use senukex for it , to see live example , you can visit my website , i did not touch it and it posted more than 3000 clickbank and amazon product , i had 2 sale from clickbank and 1 sale from amazon

posted more than 3000 clickbank and amazon product , i had 2 sale from clickbank and 1 sale from amazon////////

u posted more than 3000 products and got only 4 sales....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back