CysForum needs a Designer! - I'm lacking inspiration! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seifer

Hey,

I'm the owner of CysForum.com
The title says nearly all .. I am just going to explain a little further.

Well I need a Designer .. Someone who is good at photoshop and who is not lacking inspiration for the moment.

That guy will be the forum's official designer/leader if ever I intend to make a usergroup of designer afterwards. So therefore I want someone reliable and for a long term period

Well here are thh criteria to be met:

1) Needs to be an active/reliable member
2) Needs to have very open minded about the designs
3) Needs to be talented
4) Needs to be able to work on a short time frame ..

What you will get?
I dunno yet .. perhaps I can give you a rapidshare premium account?
Or You get to be the leader of a gfx team in tee future .. plus you will be part of the staff
You get to show off your design to the world as CysForum is growing larger and larger everyday .. and we have just been promoted to 5 Stars on katz!

And anything else you can think of .. except money since CysForum is completely and entirely free. We do not use ads to earn money off our guests/members. I pay the hosting fee from other income source.

So if you are interested, do reply here or PM me.
I will be testing your skills though :p

7 comments
What you will get?
I dunno yet .. perhaps I can give you a rapidshare premium account?
Or You get to be the leader of a gfx team in tee future .. plus you will be part of the staff
You get to show off your design to the world as CysForum is growing larger and larger everyday .. and we have just been promoted to 5 Stars on katz!

TIP: If you offered money some designer's on here would be interested.

But there's eliteelio who does free GFX but I'm not sure if he does it for forums, who know's he might do. There's JMac too but he's a really busy guy with his illness, and studies. But if your interested in his msn ad PM me. Or just look around on the forum it's been posted somewhere I also made a designers thread :/ have a look!

But there's eliteelio who does free GFX but I'm not sure if he does it for forums, who know's he might do. There's JMac too but he's a really busy guy with his illness, and studies. But if your interested in his msn ad PM me. Or just look around on the forum it's been posted somewhere I also made a designers thread :/ have a look!

I know money will interest everybody! :p
But unfortunately, CysForum runs on water and food, not money :(
We don't have ads to cover the hosting fee, I pay the hosting from other income sources :p

I'll look around and if I need the 2 you mentioned, I'll let you know :)
Thanks iMack!

Whats in it for me ?

Well anything I've mentioned above + anything you have in mind?

na i dont do free gfx just on some special occasions but im too busy working on my sites skin for now ..also rapidshares dont interest me im tossing like 100+ accounts on my site ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back