Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyber-Locker can you please view what ss happening with the FTP Upload.

It i put one file it uploads but if i put two files it never conects to server.

See what is happening.

Removed

All payments will be done throughout the day today.

Cyberlocker Admin

Plz enable video embeds

We will soon enable video embeds

Cyber-Locker can you please view what ss happening with the FTP Upload.

It i put one file it uploads but if i put two files it never conects to server.

See what is happening.

I will look into this.

Cyberlocker Admin

Cyberupload, first of all I like your site so far, but I haven't uploaded yet. I strongly agree to remove.

Uploaded by:*****
Uploaded on:*********
Downloaded:** times

I will start uploading after that.

This is going to be removed very soon we are rolling out a BIG update all at once.

All payments will be done throughout the day today.

Cyberlocker Admin

i reply to your PM, please check if it's possible. still waiting for the payment. thanks.

thanks for the payment!

Last edited:
Hello,Admin

I'm active uploader and I need more space.
Please, if is possible, upgrade my account for free,otherwise I will must to delete of the loaded files
User-ionut123.
Thanks.:)

fvjwvk.jpg

you force people to buy premium,this is not good ,all people run from this and are watching with free video host so plz remove this

look here ,why people are not watching with your videohost??

2nb50fn.jpg

i uploaded the same files with other video host and i have 2000 - 3000 views until now with the tv-shows from today

Last edited:

We have a 72 Minute limit for free users to watch content nonstop they must then also wait an additional 72 min to be able to watch more content.

We do this to yes to encourage upgrading for people to upgrade to Premium or there would be no need to upgrade to Premium.

Many file host have this option.

We are also a NEW file hosts and until we become more popular it is normal for other file hosts to get more hits when we

are about 2 weeks old.

Cyberlocker Admin

fvjwvk.jpg

you force people to buy premium,this is not good ,all people run from this and are watching with free video host so plz remove this

look here ,why people are not watching with your videohost??

2nb50fn.jpg

i uploaded the same files with other video host and i have 2000 - 3000 views until now with the tv-shows from today
file posted on over 50 forums |-)
qM1.png

i think they only count if user have not downloaded or streamed file in 24 hours
but for me does not make sense because was posted on forum, not posted stream site where user will not finish view because 72 mins limit

People stop complaining if you post in good forums with traffic you will get nice downloads.....

Stop complaining if you want to earn work work work don't waste your time in complaining

CyberLocker <3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back