Cyber-planet.in - 32/64 GB RAM, Regular/Encoding/Admin from €3/ month (FR,NL,CA)

Kai Hiwatari

Corporate Membership

Currently available plans
Basic Plans
Small rdp, can be used for small tasks. uploading downloading, rar, unrar, etc Just keep the resources usage to minimum
Gz9mXrk.png

Regular Plans
Small RDP, but with more HDD space and resources usage is allowed a bit more than small. NO ENCODING allowed

WTuhVsK.png

Encoding
Encoding RDP. resource usage is allowed at a reasonable phase. Dont use 24/7

bRZHC4B.png

ADMIN
Basically Encoding RDP, but with ADMIN powers. ADMIN powers is to install your software and to run those apps that require ADMIN power. Strictly no interference in other clients business.
kaALr6C.png

Z4laYBf.png

9PFOBP1.png

VPS Plans
9d9FYmQ.png
cZJtbvM.png

Need a DEMO account?
For DEMO accounts Contact us via any of the methods listed at the bottom.

I don’t want to place many speed images as they will vary according to locations and server load.
But a simple image will give you an idea:)
Xxx5dam.png

All our RDP’s come with all the essential software’s like
Browsers (Firefox, Chrome)
Compression software’s
Torrent clients (UTorrent, Bittorrent)
FileZilla, IDM, Mipony, Jdownloader etc.
If you ever need any more software's to be installed to the server please open a ticket and we will get them installed as long as they don’t contradict to our Terms.

Support Proof

Last month (February )

0vXFN5h.png

This month (March Till 15th)
PI1rKqW.png
6WoK51g.png

Order Link: Shopping Cart - Cyber Planet

Why Us?
Powerful and Secure Servers
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Dedicated Support
Unmetered Bandwidth
Instant Setup*
No Overselling
and much more!

Our Goal
To provide best available service to our clients, by means of best support, offering cheapest prices for the RDP slots and with the best servers available in the market.
Our Guarantee
24 hour Money Back Guarantee*
Anytime refund in the form of Credits*

How to reach us
Support Centre
Skype (Kaiatcyberplanet)
Gmail (kaicyberplanet@gmail.com)
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Setup Time
Usually within 10 Minutes
Max 8 hours. If not Full refund of the amount paid as credits and the slot ordered will be given free of cost for one month(30 Days).
*Unless otherwise specified.

Payments Accepted
PayPal
Payza
Webmoney
Bank Transfer (Open Ticket)
Perfect Money
Payumoney
Skrill (Open ticket)

Currently only PayPal is getting tracked back automatically to our website. For all other payment gateways you will Have to notify us via ticket or Skype, after payment.

Referral System
We have a referral system active; you get 10% of the RDP purchased by your referral. Amounts added as credits to your account.

Last edited:
576 comments
I purchased FR SSD ADMIN 100GB few hours ago but now whenever i try to login to the website i get:

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

I also get that error when i try to submit a ticket.

whats wrong with the site and when shall receive mt RDP login details?

thank you

Last edited:
I purchased FR SSD ADMIN 100GB few hours ago but now whenever i try to login to the website i get:

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

I also get that error when i try to submit a ticket.

whats wrong with the site and when shall receive mt RDP login details?

thank you

Hello
Just some B*****ds trying to Ddos the site and make it inaccessible for people.
Its fixed now.

I have been member of him and what I can say is "DO NOT BUY ANY SERVICE FROM HIM !" he acts like a little kid and bullied me and suspended my account for stupid reason :

I had admin account and I installed a software, since software requires restart I restarted the server then boom - my account was suspended for abuse, and sad part is that he replied ticket like a high school bully he said me "who are you to threaten me - I kicked you out for abuse I will kick others !!!" and also he said me that he could only let me if I pay for 1 week fee of admin membership (he charged me 1 month but let me 3 weeks), and I accepted that to get in the service to save my data

also I strongly believe that he implements "link shrinking and redirection adwares" to make money out of his users. Because whenever I installed adware removal program and popup blocking extensions - later on that day I saw that they were all gone and disabled.

and also - someone always were removing my apps and I was opening tickets about that - and he said "we will investigate" and closed the tickets :) but nothing changed. And I told that to him in my last tickets and he said "how do you know that I don't do anything ? I kicked many people here ok ?" :) but whenever I check the server users list I saw no one was kicked instead there were people kept coming to server

in short - do not buy anything from him - he does not show any respect to his customers - he manipulates servers - he replies tickets late and in rude manner - he suddenly formats servers and you lost all of your data

I wish I had never given him money

I have been member of him and what I can say is "DO NOT BUY ANY SERVICE FROM HIM !" he acts like a little kid and bullied me and suspended my account for stupid reason :

I had admin account and I installed a software, since software requires restart I restarted the server then boom - my account was suspended for abuse, and sad part is that he replied ticket like a high school bully he said me "who are you to threaten me - I kicked you out for abuse I will kick others !!!" and also he said me that he could only let me if I pay for 1 week fee of admin membership (he charged me 1 month but let me 3 weeks), and I accepted that to get in the service to save my data

also I strongly believe that he implements "link shrinking and redirection adwares" to make money out of his users. Because whenever I installed adware removal program and popup blocking extensions - later on that day I saw that they were all gone and disabled.

and also - someone always were removing my apps and I was opening tickets about that - and he said "we will investigate" and closed the tickets :) but nothing changed. And I told that to him in my last tickets and he said "how do you know that I don't do anything ? I kicked many people here ok ?" :) but whenever I check the server users list I saw no one was kicked instead there were people kept coming to server

in short - do not buy anything from him - he does not show any respect to his customers - he manipulates servers - he replies tickets late and in rude manner - he suddenly formats servers and you lost all of your data

I wish I had never given him money

Thank you for the big review and posting only one side of the argument/issue.
Be back shortly with the proofs to counter your arguments :)

1) Login email sent to client, with strict instructions, not to restart the server
Screenshot by Lightshot
2) For compalints that the support is too late.
http://prntscr.com/8xrvuc
http://prntscr.com/8xrw6p
http://prntscr.com/8xrwg8 (This one is a bit late, but thats becasue its my night time)
http://prntscr.com/8xrwup
http://prntscr.com/8xrysz

3)As for the me charging him a week, paid for 4 weeks, getting 3 weeks etc

http://prntscr.com/8xrxl2
http://prntscr.com/8xrx6j
http://prntscr.com/8xrxxg
http://prntscr.com/8xryg4
I never charged anything from you, Please provide proof that i in fact charged you a week.

4)AS for the reinstalls.
The main reason for the reinstall was because i terminated about 7 users from the server in a week .
Also the client, who has posted the review above, was facing space problems.
And also, because i removed so many clients from this server for abuse, i feared that there might be many old softwares and bugs created by those.
now proof.
sent 2 emails before the reisntall
http://prntscr.com/8xrzah
And then for the backups too, check the timestamps from the logs, and decide if they are "suddenly"

5) i have about 60 servers now. None of them are having any sort of link direction or adwares. If i was doing something like that, at least another one would have already posted it here (we have around 800 Clients and 250 active services)

6)As for the backups, i still have all the data in the server.
http://prntscr.com/8xs1kl
So please let me know , how was your data lost ?

Reminder send to all users of the server as there were many restarts
http://prntscr.com/8xs382

So in short, i have posted solid proofs that all your accusations are infact wrong/ one sided.

As for respect issue, i am a straight forward person. And people will get the same kind of treatment, as the person treats me. So as i have told many times before also, consider me as a mirror.

Posting the last ticket of yours here to prove my so called " rude" behaviour towards all my customers.
http://prntscr.com/8xs4ki
http://prntscr.com/8xs4rq (a bit rude, but it happenes when you are treating people like this)

Thank you
Kai Hiwatari

Last edited:
as you can see - he is amateur enough to give someone's ip address and wmz screenshots to everyone - you can trust this man now and be a member - he does not deserve anything

I don't know who he is in the screens but what you are doing now is illegal :)

glad that I am not the only one who complains about your poor service

please mods do something about him - later on he will give cc details :) of customers to everyone

unbelievable man

now you prove who you really are

as you can see - he is amateur enough to give someone's ip address and wmz screenshots to everyone - you can trust this man now and be a member - he does not deserve anything

I don't know who he is in the screens but what you are doing now is illegal :)

glad that I am not the only one who complains about your poor service

please mods do something about him - later on he will give cc details :) of customers to everyone

unbelievable man

now you prove who you really are

Well, glad that you have replied back again just to prove that it wasnt you.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Please explain to me how did you know about the 1 weeks penality , if you are not him .

AS for the IP and the screenshot, please let me know the WMZ purse ID that you are able to recognize from the screenshot i have provided in my earlier reply.

You are just accusing everything, but can you provide any proof to support your allegations ?
I have post a dozen proofs to prove that all your theory are wrong.
Get me atleast one proof that can support yours.

Oh, forgot to ask, please explain to me which part of my reply is illegal ?

BTW, i have myself reported the post to the mods.

no I report you to the mods - you are displaying someone's ip address and payment details in public that is illegal !!!!

well it's obvious that you play this game to many of your customers you charge them for a month and kick em out and ask money it's that simple !

I am not gonna give you credits by replying under your nonsense arguments

you expose your customers secrecy (payment details and ip addresses) to everyone in public forum - that makes you very trustworthy :)

anyways I will leave you to mods and other people's judgement here

no I report you to the mods - you are displaying someone's ip address and payment details in public that is illegal !!!!

well it's obvious that you play this game to many of your customers you charge them for a month and kick em out and ask money it's that simple !

I am not gonna give you credits by replying under your nonsense arguments

you expose your customers secrecy (payment details and ip addresses) to everyone in public forum - that makes you very trustworthy :)

anyways I will leave you to mods and other people's judgement here

Again, you haven't still provided any proof that you are not him/her. also i cant see any proof from you to prove your allegations.
So this makes it clear that all these accusations you're making are either a publicity stunt/ a payback for suspending your slot for all the abuse you have done in the server.

As per what I see @cyclopsed you were clearly informed in your first email communication with the host that even though you have bought Admin privileges on your account that doesn't mean that you can restart the server as per your needs.

You need to understand that this is a shared server used amongst various other users along with you. As per your saying you installed an app that needed a restart you could have just waited for the host and communicated with him for a suitable restart time when most of the users aren't online so none of the users would have been affected

@Kai Hiwatari kindly check with your screenshots for any ip post outs of the user maybe in your whmcs communication ss and remove them

And both of you solve your issues with each other as the host says the backup is still there if the user wants to shift he may shift if he wants to stay then both of you decide on it

As per what I see @cyclopsed you were clearly informed in your first email communication with the host that even though you have bought Admin privileges on your account that doesn't mean that you can restart the server as per your needs.

You need to understand that this is a shared server used amongst various other users along with you. As per your saying you installed an app that needed a restart you could have just waited for the host and communicated with him for a suitable restart time when most of the users aren't online so none of the users would have been affected

@Kai Hiwatari kindly check with your screenshots for any ip post outs of the user maybe in your whmcs communication ss and remove them

And both of you solve your issues with each other as the host says the backup is still there if the user wants to shift he may shift if he wants to stay then both of you decide on it

Dear sir Raz3r
Thank you for the review upon my report.
And thanks for clearing the clients doubts regarding the issue.

As for the IP shown in the ss, our website is under constant attack (mainly ddos) so the site is always routed via cloudflare , so all the IP shown in our website are cloudflare IPs .
Proof
Screenshot by Lightshot this is the same IP that is shown in the ss in my earlier posts.

I had already taken every steps, not to disclose the identity of the client.
Anyone can check that from the screenshots. I had already removed the names, his email id etc.
As for the webmoney payment ss, that screenshot cant reveal any of his details.

Thanks once again for taking your time to review the situation upon my report and helping us (Me and my client).

Kai

Last edited:
Dear, the file upload speed is always about 700KB/s being hired I have 1GB. I have hired another RDP (Hostdzire) and file uploading is much faster than its RDP (Cyber-planet). Five days to hire their service and does not convince me at all. I'm not willing to continue to use their service in the current conditions. I request my money back!

Cyber-planet:

upload-file-uptobox-cyber-planet-1519655.jpg

HostDZire:

upload-file-uptobox-hostdzire-1519657.jpg

Last edited:
Why is the France Encoding RDP only 250GB instead of 350GB?
If you hired 350 GB plan, then you will get 350 GB.
350 Gb plan is dropped now and new plan added.

Dear, the file upload speed is always 700KB/s being hired I have 1GB. I have hired another RDP (Hostdzire) and file uploading is much faster than its RDP (Cyber-planet). Five days to hire their service and does not convince me at all. I'm not willing to continue to use their service in the current conditions. I request my money back!

The plan you purchased is a 1 gbps plan and has 7 users in it .
Can you get me the specs of the server you have purchased from HD ? And also the number of users

Dear, I made a ticket at 08/11/2015 18:20 and has not answered me, now they are here in Argentina 23: 38hs. About 6 hours ago did the ticket, but I just wrote down here and you responded to me within 30 minutes !!! I have to start claiming hereby instead of ticket to get faster answers ??? What nonsense!!!

Dear, I made a ticket at 08/11/2015 18:20 and has not answered me, now they are here in Argentina 23: 38hs. About 6 hours ago did the ticket, but I just wrote down here and you responded to me within 30 minutes !!! I have to start claiming hereby instead of ticket to get faster answers ??? What nonsense!!!

You can continue posting here, but after some times, i will ignore the posts, as by rules this is not a support platform.
Also most of my clients know that i am a real person and has to sleep few hours a day. You opened the ticket at 22:00 hrs my time, i replied to it at 22:30, then again your reply came at 23:50 hrs. By that that time i went for sleep. Got up and saw a reply to thread was made at my time 00:00 hrs, came to reply to that and saw yours too, so replied yours too.

If you need any further more explanations to this, reply back in the ticket, as per your wordings itself, its a huge mistake if i reply you here. :)

Got your reply.
The server you took from them is a NL server, which is in europe, most of the hosts are in europe and thus will give you max speed.
The server you took from us is in Canada server which is half the way around the world, so speed will be low for the hosts in europe.

Last edited:
Back