Selling ::: Custom Logo Design Service + Free Stationary & Social Profile Design :::

Status
Not open for further replies.

outseller

Are you looking for a custom, unique logo design service which turns your business into a brand. Your business is your identity and every identity needs a good look, we are experts in logo designing and we are offering a professional custom logo design service for your business, it’s affordable and you can have a unique professional logo for your business. Your business logo will help you to present your business right away at first glance because we don't compromise on quality. This is the reason we have over hundreds of satisfied customers from all parts of the world.

Features:

• Unlimited Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free Stationary Items (Business Card, Letter Head, Envelope Designs etc)
  • Free Social Media Design (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Youtube Covers and thumbnails)
  • 100% Vector Graphics / Final Delivery in multiple formats
  • Fast Delivery Service
  • and much more...

Pricing Starting From:
$74.99 onetime

Discount Coupon:
Get 15% OFF on total order by using this coupon: 15offlogo

Details & Placing Order:
http://outseller.net/logo-designing/

Frequently Asked Questions:

What will be the turn around?
We always provide priority to our customers and take only 1-4 business days maximum for completing the design.

If I don’t like any concept do you create another for me?
Absolutely, we provide unlimited number of concepts and revisions to our customer until they finalize with the design.

Do you offer 100% Money Back guarantee?
Yes, if you are not feeling satisfied with the design you can request us to issue you the full refund.

If I am finalized with the design, will I get the source files?
Yes, once you will be finalized with your design, we send you the complete source files securely.

What should I do I am unable to customize the design after getting source files?
In most of the cases people don’t know the customization or they don’t have the source files. That’s why we provide free lifetime support to our customers if they wish to update their design in feature. You can visit the official client area of OutSeller Group and open a ticket with your requirements any time in feature: Click Here

Do you offer complete copyrights and don’t oversell the design?
According to our policy we provide complete copyrights to our customers and don’t over sell the designs to anyone else. This means that if you’re finalized with any design you’ll be only owner of your design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back