Current/previous drug use

What drugs have/do you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have done alot of drugs over my long life (dunno how i lived so long honestly lol) Weed of course,i still smoke pot.. but i have done Acid,cocaine,extasy,valium,percaset,morphine,gravol (if u take it in large amounts u halucinate,not recomended tho it messes with ur central nervous system),mushrooms,peyote,mda,pcp ... basically im like a walking drugstore lol

Oh man you guys gotta lighten up a bit.

*Sigh*

Sometimes people in this big world wish to make something of themselves. They don't understand why they would risk ruining their future just to "lighten up a bit" for half an hour.

To me life = longer than half an hour.

I suppose they could take more to have a longer trip than half an hour though, huh? Sounds pretty logical to me.

You mean fuck up ourselves with drugs? :facepalm:

*Sigh*

Sometimes people in this big world wish to make something of themselves. They don't understand why they would risk ruining their future just to "lighten up a bit" for half an hour.

To me life = longer than half an hour.

I suppose they could take more to have a longer trip than half an hour though, huh? Sounds pretty logical to me.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/572afbfa.jpg[/SLIDE]

I get prescribed vicodin, therefore I cant "throw my life away ohnoes" since I get a small amount.
Oh, and a little self control goes a long way.

Don't hate till you try something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back