Shared CrunchHost.com - CPanel,1GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use your paypal account in transferring funds from USD to EUR first and then you can pay for the hosting fee with your EUR Balance.

do you guys support FFMPEG?

FFMPEG isn't supported in the shared hosting plans but its supported in our VPS Plans here:

http://www.crunchhost.com/vps.php

Unlimited space and bandwidth is totally false...i always recommend you to stay away from them...i had many past experience

Hi,

Please, dont judge from the appearance, we are giving unlimited, but this dosnt mean we have UNLIMITED HDD, or UNLIMITED bandwidth, nothing in this world is unlimited, but we do the best to provide the most need of a webmaster that request a big ammount of space, and bandwidth, we offer that. Also you can't talk without trying our services, we have plenty of satisfied users with our services and you can see this from the reviews, maybe we have some 2 minutes downtime, no one is perfect, we try to give to your client the maximum and full satisfaction.

Please refer to some facts in future when you give some bad reviews or without trying the service.

Thankyou.
CrunchHost.Com

I'm their customer for 4 months now. The Speeds are always good and Uptime is also amazing. Bute the best is their service! Never had such a good and kind service in the past! Thumbs Up for that.

Go and buy a plan from them!

Crunchhost is really awesome. I dont have anything to say about them. Simply great. I have been a member for 2 months now no issues till now and always i would say 100% uptime and I have already paid for 3 months hosting in advance

I'm their customer for 4 months now. The Speeds are always good and Uptime is also amazing. Bute the best is their service! Never had such a good and kind service in the past! Thumbs Up for that.

Go and buy a plan from them!

Thanks for your good comment.
We are always here to serve our customers instantly.

Crunchhost is really awesome. I dont have anything to say about them. Simply great. I have been a member for 2 months now no issues till now and always i would say 100% uptime and I have already paid for 3 months hosting in advance

Thanks james for choosing us and making payments in advance.

If you have any Question, Don't hesitate to contact us: support@crunchhost.com

Regards,
www.CrunchHost.Com

Have been using CrunchHost for 2 months, 100% Uptime, Awesome support crew, there hasn't been any problems yet with the host. I really appreciate for your guys hard work into making this one of the best webhosting i have gotten in awhile. :)

Yeah, CrunchHost is very good...

Thanks for your interest in CrunchHost.Com

Have been using CrunchHost for 2 months, 100% Uptime, Awesome support crew, there hasn't been any problems yet with the host. I really appreciate for your guys hard work into making this one of the best webhosting i have gotten in awhile. :)

Thanks for your good comment.

have been using this for a month,And support is the best they have,100% uptime,not 99.99%,My site was never down with them until now.

Thanks again for talking about the uptime of CrunchHost.Com

If anyone have a question, don't hesitate to contact us at: support@crunchhost.com

Cheers,
www.CrunchHost.Com

Yes, my site is down, their website is down and the cpanel is down..
this night (my local time) it was also down for 30 minutes or so..

I hope they fix it soon =)

I guess no staff can post an update of the issue here because they are all banned (reason!?). So we have to wait for atleast the official site to be up so that we can create a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back