Status
Not open for further replies.

TippiE

Dear Affiliate,

Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we have decided to discontinue all our affiliation programs due to the shutdown of our business.

As of tomorrow, 31st of January 2012 the tracking of your affiliate links will no longer be working. Therefore no more commissions will be attributed to any account.

You will have access to your member area in order to download any invoices until the 29th of February 2012. Please erase all tracking IDs of Crowd Gravity from your page.

We would like to thank you for the good cooperation during the last 3 years and wish you all the best for the future.

Best regards,

Crowd Gravity Inc.

Can someone confirm this?
Any alternatives?

23 comments
Its because of a recent court case in the Netherlands thats forcing usenet providers to police all the content on their servers for copyrighted material.

Many of them, including Binverse (CrowdGravity is their affiliate arm) are closing as a result. So thats is probably the reason.

Oh, so ***************** is going to be closed soon too?

Dafuq censorship. F. R. I. E. N. D. L. Y. D. U. C. K

Potential Alternative?

They owed me $650 and I don't think I'll ever see that money X-( I've been working with a company called Cashoogle for 3 weeks..waiting on getting paid next week! I'll let you guys know if I receive my payment..got my fingers crossed :'(

they ignore every message... email/skype/icq...

watch out with them.... They haven't made any payments since 16/01.....

I personally think they shutdown the service...

Those whom are not paid please get in contact with me.

I found more information on crowd gravity including employe Facebook, founders name and contact details & more.

PM me and we will figure out together how to get this company to pay. We can bundle our forces and get a attorney.

Regards

As BattleDuty said that will not work as alot of people here really dont care about they money as they all earned via warez sites and if u hire an attorney that also costs a large sum of $ and then if the judge learns they ie you guys whom were working with this company had warez sites u will goto prison with the company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back