Crocshare.com - Earn up to $35 for 1000 Downloads & 80% per Sale (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
filesonic, fileserve, filejungle, easy-share, uploadstation, uploading.com, GlumboUploads, PutLocker.com are gone.

Last edited:
@CrocShare Hello my country neigbour :) If you return the loyal affiliate payment (Easy-Share like) a lot of people will be on the right side if they choose you . But since you had became Crocko the things are not looking good - are you coming back for real as one of the oldest and proven filehost or you are here just to capture extra noob sale funds ?
------------------------------
alll Sorry you are just a copycat nevermind have a nice life away from me

We are not affiliated with Crocko

We will look into what we should do, I am not going to say we are closing doors. But it might happen where our hands are tied to close it down.

Last edited:
Problems with Croco is

Problems with Croko is
1. Make a simple payment weekly
2. The layout of keeping track of files and hits ect. Sucks
3. Never made 1 Sale here
4. Remote always has problems
5. Croco is a terrible name seems like scam or crock of shit
6. Its been around a long time why isn't it popular?
7. I believe this company is just trying to make a quick buck off of other hosts misfortunes.
8. Do Mot Use this host as in desperation, fully check all hosts leftover.
9. I admit I hate uploading but they do pay always. The only problem is ranking system and they shave sales. basically they pay what they want to pay you. If you are getting a extraordinary amount of sales you could be treated well.
10. I no longer upload and post its not worth the cost of losing your local ip use proxies when ever possible

Problems with Croko is
1. Make a simple payment weekly
2. The layout of keeping track of files and hits ect. Sucks
3. Never made 1 Sale here
4. Remote always has problems
5. Croco is a terrible name seems like scam or crock of shit
6. Its been around a long time why isn't it popular?
7. I believe this company is just trying to make a quick buck off of other hosts misfortunes.
8. Do Mot Use this host as in desperation, fully check all hosts leftover.
9. I admit I hate uploading but they do pay always. The only problem is ranking system and they shave sales. basically they pay what they want to pay you. If you are getting a extraordinary amount of sales you could be treated well.
10. I no longer upload and post its not worth the cost of losing your local ip use proxies when ever possible

Man, they are CrocShare, not Crocko (Easy-Share) ..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back