Crocko - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads. All countries paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
so funny , i stop uploading on crocko 2 mth ago but got 1 sale today , crocko , don't mind pay me my remaining balance $8.90 , thank in advance

This company no longer has enough fund to sustain payment to everyone. So they convert users using pay per download (PPD) to pay per sales (PPS) so that they can avoid paying uploaders.

They used the wrong strategy for asking for sales. Instead of having reliable download speed for free user and 30 minutes waiting time in between.
Their download speed for free users are so freaking slow, sometimes only 40kbps and they don't have wait time in between downloads. This makes people think they are unreliable server so people usually don't buy.

They don't allow you to change back PPD at all once they forcefully convert you. So no point using this host at all.

Well, I will slowly start to use easy-share/crocko again. They were correct with me:

I think that they only have to change site url to something more attractive and follow fileserve's download page model, with some changes of course.

BTW, I know some good url names that aren't in use... :P

official info : this is not our official topic. Topicstarter is no way affiliated with crocko.com. we`re not banned and working(and paying) as usuall.

I dont write to this topic and dont review it. If you have questions - go to our old ES topic. New official crocko.com topic will be started soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back