[Cricket] Bangladesh Won XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which law this out goes to?
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/367bf21024.jpg[/slide]
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/2c7c4a5132.jpg[/slide]

If you guys have some common sense or maturity still left, THEN STOP THIS BULLSHIT right now !

Its just another pathetic useless game.

Actually, the real gainers are the ICC & Players. The losers are the retarded audience/people who watch/waste their time/money on cricket. >.<

For all Indians around-
No. Of times India Won When Sachin scored a century-52
No. Of times India Lost When Sachin scored a century-25
No. Of times Match Ended in a draw When Sachin scored a century-21
N/R-2

got 2 things to say to u my friend
1. win by an inch, win by a mile, winning is winning - Vin Diesel
2. Sour Grapes!
let me re-phrase that
1.winning after 5 yrs, will take you nowhere who gives a crap about a team who won a match and lost the rest lol

2.ohh yh sour grapes - when you lost in t20 final,wc semis haha

good man

I am not sure if Cricinfo (Espn ) is owned by a Indian but they have added a Special Tab for Sachin Tendulkar's Hundred.

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/3OEqi4.jpg[/slide]

Racist Comments all over, We need to Support the spirit of game, it was a Crunch game, it was a Cricket victory

Sachin is a world Class batsmen No doubt, just he was not supported by the bowlers.

If you guys have some common sense or maturity still left, THEN STOP THIS BULLSHIT right now !

Its just another pathetic useless game.

Actually, the real gainers are the ICC & Players. The losers are the retarded audience/people who watch/waste their time/money on cricket. >.<
Isn't that in every game? Offcourse, the profit is for organizers.

OT: Well done Bangladesh and congratzz to Master Blaster too.

let me re-phrase that
1.winning after 5 yrs, will take you nowhere who gives a crap about a team who won a match and lost the rest lol

2.ohh yh sour grapes - when you lost in t20 final,wc semis haha

good man

Don't you think that is being a bit of a racism?

It's all part of the game, so let's not be so serious. The point is not how many matches Bangladesh won or lost, point is, the World Champions lost to the number 9 ranked team in the world.

Lets keep this cool and calm guys

Isn't that in every game? Offcourse, the profit is for organizers.

OT: Well done Bangladesh and congratzz to Master Blaster too.

I didn't that. Thanks dude !
</sarcasm>

Anyways, when you compare cricket with other games, you'd see the difference ;)

Don't you think that is being a bit of a racism?

It's all part of the game, so let's not be so serious. The point is not how many matches Bangladesh won or lost, point is, the World Champions lost to the number 9 ranked team in the world.

Lets keep this cool and calm guys

Yeah I Kinda Agree.
This may not be a Big Deal for India but Its surely for Bangladesh.
Its not every day that Bangladesh defeats world champions, If I am not Wrong it took 5-6 Years for them to defeat the world champions.

Congrats and Good Luck to Bangladesh.

PS: TBH Most of the Indians wont give a fuck about this Loss because they already have a reason to Celebrate. :sun:

So Yeah Both of the Teams are Happy Now.. Super Match

Its like " India Looses but Indians Win "

Cheers

ffs I already mentioned in first post if u are not an Cricket lover dont troll in this thread "plz"

anyways its not about who won the game, its not about countries playing, its about love for Cricket :sun: Passion for Cricket :sun: its about how a team which was unlikely to win this one won it, its about how fucking good they played. Never seen an inning like that.

I am not sure if Cricinfo (Espn ) is owned by a Indian but they have added a Special Tab for Sachin Tendulkar's Hundred.

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/3OEqi4.jpg[/slide]

Old Owner or new owner, none of them is Indian

Sachin played well but it was bad luck that Indians bowlers didnot get job done.
but we need to admit that Bangladesh players didnot give up and better side won the match It doesnot matter that bcoz of sachin India lost the match?
If u guys think that India lost bcoz of Sachin then tell me is there any player who can beat with him in records or skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back