Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
Yeah, sure.

The first step to opening a file host is to post in the correct section.

It comes as no surprise that this step has no expenses associated with it.

Another suitable initial step could be related to the usage of the search button as there are several threads on this subject.

Can you all tell me how to open a file host for no money and with no experience so I can get a lot of users, make some money, scam my users, then sell my site on flippa to really screw every one?

That is what this post sounds like to me!

To make matters worse this is his first post.

Added: Post moved from Introduction Section where it most certainly did not belong!

Last edited:
Can you all tell me how to open a file host for no money and with no experience so I can get a lot of users, make some money, scam my users, then sell my site on flippa to really screw every one?

That is what this post sounds like to me!

To make matters worse this is his first post.

...and you pretty much summed up whole "Business plan" of Filehosts :P

So far this has turned into a flame thread. He's asking a legit question. Assuming he is asking these questions because he may or may not start a filehost site is irrelevant to the topic. This is a webmaster forum... He may be asking for knowledge purposes, which is appropriate..

True, Rick. I would of said that to all these insolent little bastards devoid of any understanding, care, and emotion.

HOWEVER, his post is in the wrong category. Either he cannot read (which is unlikely seeing as he did 'type'), or he just doesn't give a fuck about the rules here and is more of a liability (is/has been/will be) than he is an asset to the community.

Was posted in the wrong section I agree, he may have disregarded the rules. We don't know his motives for creating this thread and/or why he is asking the questions he is asking. He has not replied to this topic after all the replies. Although I've seen him viewing the thread. We may have scared him away, so maybe it's time to just close it.

I have to somewhat disagree Rick.

Yes, we're supposed to be helpful but here are 2 major mistakes he made:

a) Broken English and
b) Inappropriate question format

If the guy was serious, wrote at least like 5-10 sentences, I would give him my honest opinion and view on it. The guy above however is just a newbie (no offense).

File hosting should be treated as a business (even though it's a bad time to start one), we're not talking about install Wordpress on a server here. Some level of professionalism should be included.

But I don't blame him, kids without any knowledge are running file hosts now, sad but true.

Not to call a spade a spade or throw a brutha unda da bus, but a couple of weeks ago Rick would have been trolling this guy as hard or harder then any other reply in this thread.

Be True To You, Don't Let Red Go To Your Head!

Whoa, troll alert/offtopic/hijacking/flaming/shitstorm....closing!

QxfLa.png

Enuff fun kids :)

( should probably correct title to "Nuked: Creating File Hosting Site and Expenses" )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back