Crazydomains.com.au SCAM - DO NOT Buy Domain or Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
I have heard about mixed reviews of the .in, people have been I satisfied with them too. They take like a week at times to register. I suggest you don't stay with them, register it somewhere else and than when crazydomains fails at registering it, they will without any other option HAVE to refund :p

Well..that's their policy.They order domains in bulk to save some fees.For example they make an order to the registry until all the domains ordered on their website reaches 100 or more.Until then your domain will be in pending status.If someone else registers the domain before they register it then they refund the money back to you.So don't worry.If the domain is good then choose some other registrar like bigrock or godaddy who register the domain instantly after the payment.

I have some domains from them. It took me 3 days then I made a support ticket. They responded only after then. I guess they really are just slow on the domains, and best way is to phone them.

I'd rather go to namecheap or others if I am in a rush to register/backorder a domain since using crazydomains would sure not be able to get it first.

They aren't scam, just slow. Maybe they bulk order your domain with others to save some $$$. But at least domains are cheap there and they give promos/discounts every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back