Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coon

I just want to warn you guys,

Before you consider watchng Unstoppable (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477080/)....

DON'T! The movie is extremely crappy and the plot is the dumbest ever and I'm now 100% confident hollywood gets fake voters etc. cause at rottentomatoes it has 89% but it's pure shit!

Sorry I'm frustrated, just wasted 100 minutes of my life :(

24 comments
I kinda understand you, it happened to me once. When my friend told me to start watching latest movies, so I downloaded some movie from that guy 'John Cena' he was some kind of cop, or something. Everyone said it was awesome movie. But the truth is that movie was copy from those cop movies from 90s. Basically, Cop (John Cena) made more damage to the city than those criminals. They tried to make some situation that could happen in real life, and they failed. :(

never trust IMDB, their rating are shit, i think they must be getting paid by movie producer to increase the rating of the movie.

Buried is 1 of d worst movie :))

There is so many over rated actors these days they think they can put any famous actor in there movie and they think it will become successful, they never listen to the public.

Why do you people feel like forcing your opinion on others? Just because a few people didn't like the movie doesn't make it bad nor does it make IMDB ratings crap. I liked the movie and voted a 6.5 for it.

I have been going by IMDB ratings for a long time and almost always they provide me an accurate depiction of how good or bad a movie will be.

I just want to warn you guys,

Before you consider watchng Unstoppable (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477080/)....

DON'T! The movie is extremely crappy and the plot is the dumbest ever and I'm now 100% confident hollywood gets fake voters etc. cause at rottentomatoes it has 89% but it's pure shit!

Sorry I'm frustrated, just wasted 100 minutes of my life :(
#

i quiet liked the movie so i would have to disagree with you:))

Different people have different Tastes and likes. so if something is good for one, it can be bad for someone else. if you didn't like the movie, it doesn't mean its bad !

Of course that most of you think that IMDB rating sucks. But, check this out. Latest movies have better rating than those classic movies because everyone will see that new movie. And he will rate it, but will he see, The Third Man, or Nightmare in Blood? In 90% cases he won't. It's just how it works ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back