[cpuwatchcheck] Cpu/Server Overload

Status
Not open for further replies.
whmbackup.jpg
whmbackup.jpg

whmbackup.jpg]

Thank you guys for your replies.

Here is the updates:
I've been in contact with cpanel support and they founds out that the second hard disk that I paid to save my backups was not well config. I paid for someone who is member here to make that config for me when I pay for an extra hard disk, and he didn't made the job well, and I paid for It :/ The backups was saving in the same failing disk... I'm very mad!

But they made that favor for me and config everything so my backups will be saved in the hard disk that is good. Now I have forced the backups and everything is fine now. I have all backups in a new disk.

Now I only have one BIG problem...
Worldstream is going to replace my failing disk to a new one, and I will lost all my server config. And I don't have knowledge to make that, and I don't want to hire the same person who made the mistakes that I told above.
So I need to find a expert person who is very familiar with this, so can help me... please?
I don't have to much money, and I only can pay via moneybrookers because I don't have money in my paypal atm. Can you please pm me with your price?

Btw, someone told me that is better to ask worldstream to add the new hard disk and dont remove the failing hard disk yet, so we can copy some files from one to other... what do you think is better? Making that way or start all over from zero?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back