cpmly.com Banner Ad Network - $3 CPM Weekly Payment - Bitcoin, Paypal, Payza, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send proof of your payment from Voltads? I never received my outstanding payments, there are three. https://www.imagensn.com/image/Yx5

I see that you were also in the voltads thread, saying it was SCAM http://www.wjunction.com/214-pay-per-click-advertising/216624-10.html

Dont Take its Any other way its only my point of view , dont say anyone scam voltads send all of my pending payments before shut downs and without trying any ads network how can anyone say that the ad network is scam and if this ads network did not send your payments then please also share the proof so other guys also think before trying
Be careful, this has to be scam just like Voltads, hundreds of publishers have been scammed, and now just say it shuts. This company was created this year in January, not trust when they promise high CPM.

I got mail from them, that means they have the database of other companies that we registered. Beware

Ok Yes i Am Sending One , and its my fault that i forget to update on voltads thats i got the payment ... And its not About Voltads i am talking about cpmly , if cpmly did not pay you then post the proof of this so we can stop using them ...

volt — Postimage.org

Last edited:
I already request payout of $ 53. we'll see whether they pay or not. if they consider this as a fake or something, that is a reason that classical d create a wall for not paying. if that happens we can be sure they are the same as voltads.
we wait until the deadline date of payment. I will update them scam or legit

uR2D2s5.jpg

Last edited:
I already request payout of $ 53. we'll see whether they pay or not. if they consider this as a fake or something, that is a reason that classical d create a wall for not paying. if that happens we can be sure they are the same as voltads.
we wait until the deadline date of payment. I will update them scam or legit

uR2D2s5.jpg

Hi,

this is the website you added in our dashboard: Grow in Faith with Daily Christian Living Articles

It is clearly not your website, please provide us with the site where you placed our ads and we can send your payment today.

Best,
Cpmly

I look forward to hearing from you about my payment request. if still deemed fake etc. I will stop using your ad and possibly can be sure you like voltads. I am waiting for good news from you
thank you
b562b21156.jpg

Last edited:
I look forward to hearing from you about my payment request. if still deemed fake etc. I will stop using your ad and possibly can be sure you like voltads. I am waiting for good news from you
thank you
b562b21156.jpg

You already heard from us, the website you added to our dashboard is clearly not yours which looks like you have to hide something. What is your real website?

yes it is thank you for the explanation, do not you read my inbox. This could be possible with lessons for others to be smart to choose a partner.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back