CostAction.com Discussion

RishaTurbobit

if5MtP

Dear webmasters and forum members!

We present you a platform - CostAction.com, to which moved our official affiliate programs Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

CostAction - a new unified interface for webmasters, which unites all sections of the statistics and earnings, working conditions, and the description of tariff plans and partnership programs of Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

Work with files as usual remains the primary domain. So you need upload files \ share link on Turbobit.net or Hitfile.net, and check statistics and earnings via CostAction.

We offer a wide choice of directions and opportunities to monetize your file traffic, we guarantee stability, high profits and steady growth!

Our main tariffs

Pay per download (PPD - All inclusive) - up to $ 20 per 1000 downloads
- count unique downloads of your account;
- count incomplete download;
- accept traffic from all countries;
- no on the file size restrictions for free downloads.
See rate schedule countries can be on this page (for registred users).

Payment for premium sale (PPS) - 60%of sales, 40% of rebills
- A large number of ways of of accepting payments, and a few merchants for accepting credit cards
- Automatic subscription for credit cards and a variety of mobile subscriptions (sms, wap, internet +, etc.)
- Pay all future rebills without prescription and no matter if user deletes cookies, source file, or other factors.

Payment for downloading and selling both (Mixed) - up to $ 7 per 1,000 downloads + 40% for sale+ 30% for rebill
The ideal option for a new, unexplored traffic. Includes all the benefits of tariff PPD and PPS.

See rate schedule countries can http://costaction.com/user/tariffs?apptype=fd1on this page (for registered users).

Additional earnings

Referral system (turbobit)
Attract new partners and get a percent of their earnings:
-20% of each involved partner earnings (level 1 referral)
-5% of the earnings of each new partner, attracted by your partner (level 2 referral )

For simplicity, we have prepared a special, bright promo banners (for registered users)!

Sites Referrals
Earn posting turbobit \ hitfile links on your site .
We pay 10% on turbobit and 15% on hitfile, for every sale from your website, blog, forum, no matter of who is the owner of the file.

Loyalty program "Gold Partners" (turbobit)

Increase earnings and bonuses if you are constant and successful partner:
85% of sales for PPS, up to 60% of sales +$ 8.75 per 1000 downloads for Mixed plan and to $ 25 per 1000 downloads for PPD.

Payment for using downloaders (turbobit)
You can set downloading of your files via special program loader.
You will get reward for each installation of the advertising software!

Why is it worth to work with us?

-We have been working for more than 5 years
-Minimum payout is only $ 10
-Stable payments 3 times a week to Webmoney and 1 time per week to Paypal, Payza, Yandex Money and QIWI
-The detailed statistics and convenient interface for working with files
-Large choice of tariff plans with high deductions

Last edited:
1,858 comments
Check your PM. :)

Overall, file host with the Pay Per Download rates is becoming less and less in the world ... May be you try to work with Turbobit Mixed or AllInclusive PPD?

Very important notes
first, we disabled PPD rate plan only for non-effective partners. Please, agree with us: it is impossible to work when for every $1 paid to you, we lose $10 (storage your files costs money).

secondly, PPD continue working on Turbobit.net

CostAction site and both Hitfile and Turbobit sites are in complete mess these days, Hitfile in one moment enable PPD program for old users, next day not, sales counting and hold period are ridiculous, it is time to go away as I see. . .

mrsfist, what do you mean when you talk about mess in our file hosts? let's go step by step, ok?
1. First of all, it was not "in one day" but 5-6 days
2. Can you explain what problem is with sales counting, what's exactly wrong?
3. Hold is 15 days via CC for partners with good quality of sales. Is it too long?
And you mentioned "old users". We are sorry, really but old users are most unprofitable often :( A lot of partners had switched their rate plans to PPS and already earned more money than if they had worked for the PPD rates. And finally, we keep some partners with PPD if they just has ROI bigger than zero.

Hello Timur, thank you on your response.
OK, Hitfile PPD plan is out, no need to talk about this.
But:
Since I am on PPS plan on both sites I am confused by many things.

Hold period:

Credit Cards - 45 days (15 days*) ???
SMS, payment via telephone and Resellers - 10 days (3 days*)
Online payment systems - 0 days
*For users who have more than 10 sales over the past 45 days, without fraud or refunds transactions, the Hold period is reduced by 3 times.

Also, I cannot find which of my files earn sales, which is really important detail for every uploader.

After that, I have no idea what is "commission will be payed by customer" and "commission will be payed by user" and I don't know what to tick.

Also I am completely confused with your purchase system:

Capture.gif

Last edited:
I love how easy it is to get sales with turbobit, I'm getting more than on any other host I've tried, BUT I don't think I'm getting 60% of the sales. One month costs $10 but I only get between 4-5 dollar from the sales. I also got only $0.044 from a one day SMS purcase, I doubt that is 60%

http://i.imgur.com/dfFKoo0.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, mrsfist, sorry for delay with answer
You have answered one of your questions. If a sufficient number of sales using a credit card without returns, chargeback or fraud complaints you hold period will be 15 days only.
You are right about our statistic. Right now you can’t see from which files was sale, you can see source (link) only. We are workin’ on it. Special for you I can check you purchases by special DB query if you want.
And couple of words about “commission…” option. I try to explaimn with round numbers for easy understanding.

Suppose that the premium account costs $ 10.

Payment systems usually charge a percentage of each transaction of the purchase price + fixed a small transaction fee.
If the commission is paid by the user, then you earn 60% from $10.

But if the commission paid by file host from $10, you will earn $10-[payment system percentage]-[payment system transaction fee]. and only after all deductions you will earn 60% .
So you can choose which options for you. On the on hand when user see the more expensive cost of the premium account he will buy it more rarely than when he see usual cost of the premium. But in this situation you earning less.
And sorry I don’t see your screenshot.

hi, woxenrud
it's exactly what about i am talking with mrsfist. your 60% on Tubobit is One Month-PaymentSystemPercent-Transaction Fee. Unfortunately we don't have option ("commision by customer") on Turbobit now. In near future. By the way сcommission of the payment systems when user pay by SMS is big.

The first step - we will remove sms payments from hitfile.net. Just 2 weeks approximately.The second step - we will disable all cheap tariffs from Turbobit. 4-5 weeks.
The third step - remove SMS payments from Turbobit totally.

Why we still use them? Well, SMS were interesting and profitable with 2009 until 2012-13. But every year fewer and fewer. You are right, it's time to forgot about it.

Back