Content-Cooperation.com - File Hosting, 75% on Premium Account Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
First the payout limit was raised to $200 now there's a two month hold on sales not including the 3 weeks you have to wait for payment.
Why?.

Last edited:
Gosh I just noticed that the payment from customer from March 1st will be held until May 1st?! Seriously?! That's two months time! I still have about USD 3k pending payment. Grrr....

if you cant get your money or not enough money for payment,you can ask for premium account and they give.At the beginning they were realy good host but 200$ for payout is so much for me.but they have realy good archive for downloader,so i only download for myself.Bad way is limited 12 gb download daily.

and 1 more thing, i stop promoting the site because of the fact that newly registered affiliates can not upload. All my referrals were laughing on what kind of host is this.

And they make it worst by announcing the holding of payment of sales starting march 1. hold for 2 months and wait for payment what an insane strategy for hosting. Others are competing to pay asap, doing promos to attract affiliates but this host is making moves so that all of their affiliates will stop uploading and stay away from them. This host is loosing all of its affiliates by this strategy.

How can i pay my hosting expenses and electric bill if i have to wait for almost 3 months so better look for another host, this host is not worth my effort

Many of my partners are switching from Filesmonster to other file hosting since this morning.

Gosh someone please propose a better file host.

one of my friend also stopped uploading, this guy was earning 3k per week in fsc before, now he is shopping for a new host.

and my two high earner referrals switch today upon reading the latest news.

in a few days this host will feel the result of their actions :))

More reason to stay away from this host, not only those new affiliates will get out from this host also those old affiliates due to recent changes.

Information about payment schedule (2012-03-02 16:23)

Dear Partner.

Some time ago FilesMonster changed credit card payment processor to the new one: micropayment.de. In this connection, the previous partner (webpayto.us) has frozen FilesMonster's funds till July 1, 2012. We also have to freeze payouts for some applications. FilesMonster continues negotiations with webpayto.us, and reducing of the freezing term is possible. We will inform you about it.

The current payment schedule.
1. All applications up to #8428 (inclusive), will be paid in the period from 23 to 27 March 2012.
2. All applications from #8429 to #8558 will be frozen. Payments will be made as soon as we receive the funds from webpayto.us. Individual notices about it will be sent.
3. Payment schedule for applications filed from 03 March (#8559) to 08 March 2012 (inclusive) will be announced on 12 March, 2012.

All the recent changes in our system (introduction of hold periods, changes in the schedule of payments) are intended to have the possibility to make payouts within 5 business days from the date of application submission. We plan to realize this within 1-1.5 months.

Last edited:
Just a question

Is it possible to make your files as premium only so that only those who buy premium can download your files ?

Is it just me...?

"Firefox can't find the server at www.content-cooperation.com."

It's back online now. Gosh I nearly pee my pants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back