Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyAbhishek

Our school is conducting the annual computer exhibiton..

My computer teacher called me and told me to make some thing interesting useful and attractive thing for the exhibition.

i have to make something attractive which the students of class 6 to 10 understand and get attracted to my project...

i m here to take ur advice and some tricks that may be used for this exhibition..

i want to make something simple which may be understood by all and must be tricky...

plz give some ideas for hacking and phising(just general ideas not to harm anyone but to give some demonstration and set example)

i would also have internet connection and i may use net but the speed of net would be slow ..so u can also advice something based online...

u can also suggest some more ideas that may be useful for them and i get good respose for them so that the teacher gives me good marks ..

plz help ..

thanks

Last edited:
22 comments
STUDENT.
Happy Abhishek is a student. And he needs to demonstrate somethin about Hacking.
It should be Practical, and not BORING!

@umang not only hacking bro ..otherwise sir will pull our neck down ...so plz give ur views on anything about the topic and not only hacking ...

plz suggest wat should i do

Well, I'm not sure if you have much coding exp.

What you can do is make a fake facebook page, on localhost, and demonstrate by calling someone and asking him to login his account.
Ofc you'll have to hide the address, by manually selecting it and deleting it , or by pressing F11 (Fullscreen)

Another thing you could demonstrate is how Keyloggers work
You can use a basic Keylogger like Ardamax, and show how it sends keylogging logs to remote FTP servers.
You'll find a lot of tutorials online, on how to use it.

Well, just copy the facebook markup, and make a new page out of it.
Save it as php.
Open it in IE.
Ofcourse, you'll have to add some php code, so that you could save the user:pass somewhere. (in a db, or maybe a file)
I'm sorry. It's a very trivial thing.

Don't worry buddy. You're just in 9th. 9th marks are pretty much useless.
You should just pass the exams thats all.

EDIT: No, umang. The second idea is actually way more easier. (considering I don't know php)
It's very easy.
Try searching Google, or youtube.

Cryptography aka Info. Security would be Interesting and would be easy for you and the students as well and interesting as well i...Just a thought.

Edit:Not sure if it's included in your course

A spoof page telling people to beware of phishing would be great. As mentioned before its easy to create the dummy facebook login page. But don't just yell out the password after the login.. The login should redirect to a page telling the student has been phished and how he could have found it out by seeing the url and such.... Don't maintain a database/store the password (if your intentions are clear) :P

A simple and impressive way to demonstrate

make a facebook fake page with keylogger,

and ask someone to login

get his email id n pass

n show them to others

u can get phishers for facebook gmail etc easily on net,
you can make yourself by using source itself :)

Happy Hacking..............:D

use can use istealer 6.0 to demonstarte cookie hacking in similar way

Use seepass software to show ***** password into words
so this ll make project more attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back