(Compare) Which video streaming site has less ads (Minimal ads TEST )

ortegapox

Hello

I have used and tested most video streaming sites for as long as now.

I have prepared a list for you, if there is anything I do not know outside of this list, please write it as a comment and I will test them.

I am listing the number and types of advertisements opened within 1 minute after play.

Streamlare.com : 3 popups and floating/notification ads 3
Streamsb.com : 3 popups and floating/notification ads 1 + native banner
Upvideo.to : 2 popups for start video + after more 2 popups (Just popups have)
vidoza.net : 2 popups for start video + after 20 sec 1 popups + after 20 sec 1 popups (Just popups have)
doodstream.com : 2 popups for start video + after 20 sec 2 popups + after 40 sec 2 popups , and floating/notification ads 2 .
fembed.net : 2 popups for start video + after 50 sec 1 more popups and floating/notification ads 3 + native banner
sibnet.ru : 1 banner ad 468x60 ( no haven't popup )
vidmoly.me : 1 video ads ( no haven't popup )
videovard.sx : 1 popup for start video + after 55 sec 1 more popups and floating/notification ads 1
voe.sx : 3 popups for start video and floating/notification ads 1 + native banner.
evoload.io : 2 popups for start video after but 1 popups always appear when you click into each player. ( Just popups have )
highload.to : 1 popup for start video + after 15 sec 1 more popup + after 45 sec 2 more popups. ( Just popups have )
abyss.to : 2 popups for start video + after 15 sec 1 more popup and floating/notification ads 1 + native banner.
videobin.co : 1 popup for start video ( Just popup have )

I did these tests only with (LOW ads / minimal ads / zero ads) settings.

I hope it will be useful for you.

If there are more service providers you know, please write here, we will learn together with you.

Last edited:
40 comments
Nice research ... but pretty worthless. Because you shouldn't pick a host just because of low ads but also other features of the host like non encoding for mp4 files etc ...

Nice research ... but pretty worthless. Because you shouldn't pick a host just because of low ads but also other features of the host like non encoding for mp4 files etc ...
Unfortunately this topic is not about encoding , this topic is only about minimal/low ads mode . I can do a new test for it in the future :)

Advertising options are really important regarding our visitors and google ranking.

We work hard for our own websites and we spend a lot of money to rank well on google.

so the most important for me are in-player ads. :)

Unfortunately this topic is not about encoding , this topic is only about minimal/low ads mode . I can do a new test for it in the future :)

Advertising options are really important regarding our visitors and google ranking.

We work hard for our own websites and we spend a lot of money to rank well on google.

so the most important for me are in-player ads. :)
video host servers that use ads are mostly unable to control ads , adult ads can appear in the mainstream (non-adult) site.
When you report this situation, the bad ads will be removed instantly, but after 3-4 days, the bad ads will come back :D

it's absolutely true, people want to make a lot of money right away but don't think what will happen with google
video host servers that use ads are mostly unable to control ads , adult ads can appear in the mainstream (non-adult) site.
When you report this situation, the bad ads will be removed instantly, but after 3-4 days, the bad ads will come back :D

Thanks for this. It's interesting.
Wow, vidmoly, how can they support pretty high rates without pop-ups though?
Post automatically merged:

I know this is low ads but still no pop up is surprising

Last edited:
Thanks for this. It's interesting.
Wow, vidmoly, how can they support pretty high rates without pop-ups though?

I know this is low ads but still no pop up is surprising
sibnet.ru and vidmoly have not used a popup ad model for years.

These are the oldest video streaming sites on the list above;
1. sibnet.ru - 2. vidmoly.me 3. vidoza.net

sibnet and vidmoly absolutely do not accept adult content.

Hey thanks! It's very interesting.
But i missing some hosts

streamtape.com
vupload.com
vtube.to
streamtape.com > there are 9 popup ads in 40 seconds + 1 native ads :)
>https://gyazo.com/921a70d2a7579484dafc0d785d38b99c

vtube.to > there is only low affiliate program(%50 earn) but there are 6 popup ads in 40 seconds :)
>https://gyazo.com/dfd1c93305e763f5451e0eb9277ef3bd

vupload.com > I couldn't try it, they didn't send me an activation mail.

I'm using LOW mode (No gain mode) while testing.

Last edited:
I tried after your post , the most honest vidmoly by far.
they offer me that they will make a profit without adding any extra ads. (For this, you need to have an average daily play count of over 30,000.)

Back