Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedon

I'm looking for a coder that complete this work, i have no skills in coding so after an agreement i would like to fire someone.

Here is what im trying to do. I have a popunder javascript, but i want to block "China" from seeing the popunder, so when a visitor from china visit my site they will not see a popunder. How can i make this possible?

Another site have this working, it seems like the popunder javascript have a URL that redirects to another domain the popunder is located on.

Here:

var system = {
'clicked' : 0,
'names' : [ '', '' ],
'options' : 'toolbar=no,directories=no,scrollbars=yes,location=yes,statusbar=yes,menubar=no,resizable=1,width=' + options.width + ',height=' + options.height + ',left=' + ((window.screen.width-options.width)/2) + ',top=' + ((window.screen.height-options.height)/2),
'urls' : [ 'http://server16.taeru.com/web.process?pumadmovscom', 'http://server16.taeru.com/web.process?pumadmovscom' ],
'window' : false
};

5 comments
Hi,

I'm pretty sure that what you've pasted up there is not the javascript controlling the blocking of China IP's. I'm not a javascript expert myself so i can't code the entire thing for you. But what i advise is not to use javascript, but do it in PHP. Simply because you don't want to just block users of China IP that have javascript installed. Often, webmasters block China users for their bot usage, which don't execute javascript so you'd be better of to redirect them using PHP.

Regards,
deeTrix

The code part i posted was to show the "URL Address" (so you can place it in your address bar an see it redirect you). I know it's not the javascript and your right because someone once told me the javascript --> URL--> PHP.

But don't know what codes go into that PHP file.

I wouldnt know how to apply that information. Looking to hire someone.

I was doing some reading an i found out what i need for redirecting is meta-“Refresh”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back