CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again i cannot upload anything, everytime when the upload is finished, if i go to check the file, appears the file doesn't exist, but the file is online or appears me the file in 0 bytes, please fix it.

My payment is still pending as well. Requested on 28.12, so not long ago, but all previous times payment was within one day.
Also my premium expired on 31.12. I've been a good affiliate for months, and I've asked multiple times via emails and pm for it to be extended without any response back (username drod250). Really disappointed with that. What's going on with cloudzilla?

My payment is still processing.

processing_3.png

My payment is still pending from the 23 of december, i think this guy started to scamming, i hope i'm are wrong, but this it's very weird. :(:(:(:(

Until now no payments, i told you, this guy started to scamming, no answer from admin , no payments, no supports, take your own conclusion. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Dear User,

The payments were still not sent because the bank closed this week and last. Next week everything will return to normal and all payments will be made !

Trust us,

CloudZilla.to

Ok i trust you , but everytime you told the same, this week, next week, what day of the next week you will send the payments ?, and when you will start to send the payments daily ? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back