CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is problem with "Download will start soon..." is stll not fixed, please guys fix it for the weekend it's a peak time in traffic i need new movies online :(

hmm why I'm premium and my account is -12$ off
I dont asked you about premium account but seems you made me premium. This happens for second time

The download speed is very slow, 1 month ago, when i used this filehost they had good download speed like 200 to 250 kb/s, but now is very slow only 70 to 100 kb/s, solve this, and everyday in many servers the downloads doesn't start.

My payment is still processing, the majority of the time they sent me the payment the same day i request, but now is closely to 2 days and it's still processing, and they pay daily, they are honest about the payments, but this is very weird.

payments.png

My payment is still processing, the majority of the time they sent me the payment the same day i request, but now is closely to 2 days and it's still processing, and they pay daily, they are honest about the payments, but this is very weird.

payments.png

I have same issue too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back