CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
they pay me only the first payment, but when i requested the second payment they eliminated my earnings and the affiliate, and my files are still alive.

scammers_m.jpg

and now, my earnings and the affiliate menu are disappeared, but all my files are still alive.

scammers_2_m.jpg

Please reactivate my affiliate and pay me, why you don't pay me, and deactivated my affiliate !!!!!!, i'm not a cheater !!!!!.

Generate real gains and I'll pay you.

they pay me only the first payment, but when i requested the second payment they eliminated my earnings and the affiliate, and my files are still alive.

scammers_m.jpg

and now, my earnings and the affiliate menu are disappeared, but all my files are still alive.

scammers_2_m.jpg

Please reactivate my affiliate and pay me, why you don't pay me, and deactivated my affiliate !!!!!!, i'm not a cheater !!!!!.
hello
i was request the second payment and i was received very fast

They guys of cloudzilla reviewed my account and they found, this was a confusion of cloudzilla, i hope this never happen again.

they sent me this mail

payment.png

Last edited:
I have a file manager suggestion - file name in generated links. Man... this is so chaos... repleacing links in *txt is painfully, slowly and annoying. Thanks.

New uploads temporarily disabled! Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again later, when you will activate the upload again ?, and please check the server d7 appers to me file not found, but the file is online.

The upload is working again, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back