CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
He answer me on email, and told me he will fix the issue with PPD this week.

2em1yk7.jpg

I hope he fulfill his promise......

When you will fix the stats, 2 months with the same problem, my downloads have decreased more than 80 %, you told me you will fix it this week, but everytime you tell me this week, this week, more than 2 months with the same !

stop sending the same post; look at the date they posted! I know there response suck but hey at least your getting paid fast! So don't complain!

there not going to fix anything! you might as well stick it out and get the payout fast!

And you stop sending me private messages !!!!!, asking me about this issue motherfucker, or you want to suck my fucking dick !!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know you are honest and pay, but this problem persists from more than 2 months, and you everytime tell me, this week will be, this week will be fixed but nothing, i hope you understand, please give an exact date when the PPD will be fixed, what day of this week, thanks

Last edited:
Nihbex I sent you 1 private message! I didn't swear at you! You need to chill out on that! Your just pissed off cause they are not answering your ?

He answer me on email, and told me he will fix the issue with PPD this week.

2em1yk7.jpg

I hope he fulfill his promise......

When you will fix the stats, 2 months with the same problem, my downloads have decreased more than 80 %, you told me you will fix it this week, but everytime you tell me this week, this week, more than 2 months with the same !

stop sending the same post; look at the date they posted! I know there response suck but hey at least your getting paid fast! So don't complain!

there not going to fix anything! you might as well stick it out and get the payout fast!

WTF with you man, you are an asshole or mentally retarded, nihbez have all the reason, they are counting like the shit, almost 3 months with this problem, and everytime they coming to answer the same, next days, next weeks, etc, if they doesn't solve the issue i will contact the moderators, because they need to change the post on wjunction, they are deceiving people, goodbye asshole. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

how do i know there counting like shit! I wish i knew where my download are coming from all it say how many download count and dollar amount! Your the asshole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back