CloudVidz.Net - New Affiliate System up to 60% Revenue Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not English-speaking, maybe I broke the rules. but the man lied to me and not paid for my work. said that he had no money but opened a new video hosting.

@kamara

Befor you call us Scammer you should read what we have already telled you ! and why we have not paid you !

Post reported

Sounds to me like nothing to trouble us, only to give us more traffic & additional comfort for our viewers. To that i say "right on!".

You will not get paid, ever, by anyone. I hear thats to teach you not to stalk my uploads & reupload my files ;)

You so jealous :P

Hi ,

I don't think that you will get paid because of Negative Traffic you are uploading fake videos under popular names and than spamming in websites with high traffic
Because of you we got banned from "SR"

and that has cost us alot of traffic & Money!!!
You have been Suspended from our Affiliate System !
In your rules i don't saw that i can't upload fake videos .. so you should pay me this payment :)
And in SR your website sooner or later would be banned

We found that you have hurted our website with fake videos & negative traffic so we have all the right to suspend you from our Service.

We do not ban for DMCA
We do not ban without raison
We do not ban on Payments
We do not remove any earnings of the user in case of DMCA

But If you hurt us by spaming , upload fake videos and sharing it on good traffic website and make us trouble you will get directly a ban not just from us , from any File or Video Hosting Website.

106lvg0.png

@toRRfriend

Yes we have disabled this feature

@suparlykolo

Check your spam order or use Gmail is better

@ErnestGaskin

is just overloading , Fixed now and we will work on it to improve it don't worry

If anyone has problem with the stats please PM at me

Last edited:
my stats are working now, thank you

and you have your inbox full ;)

erm, is it dead?

Last edited:
Dear Members

CloudVidz & Dixvmov has been Officially closed due a suspension from our Servers provider.
We have no access to the files or even to the database to restore everything we can do nothing about that.

We have always tried our bests to make our Services the great for Uploaders & Visitors we was working day & night to offer a stable service to everyone and the most of you know it.

We will launch a new Service in the future and hopefully we can get our uploaders & our popularity by our visitors back

at the end we want to say thanks to everyone who has worked with us and who has used our service for uploading
and of course we will not scam anyone like the others do we will pay every single cent our that we own our uploaders.

All Pending Payments will be paid at Monday 21.01.2012

Regards
Your CloudVidz & Divxmov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back