CloudVidz.Net - New Affiliate System up to 60% Revenue Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the 3rd payment ;)

About them stats - i just cant see them anymore on my google drive, could you please try to re-share them with me, when you got some time?

thanks,i received it now, but is way far on my current stats right now
35l4ym0.jpg

b82w5j.jpg

Last edited:
thanks,i received it now, but is way far on my current stats right now

thats still pretty lucky - my stats are off about 200-300% this way ;)

most probably its just some difference in counting formulas - meaning might be visitors in the excel tab, and video views in the profile... or something like that. after all, we are not paid per view, so that makes it just a stat.

Last edited:
jRayden

They are a difference between Page Views & Views

maybe a users was not able to play the video so he reffreshed the page so you will see 2 views
maybe a google , yahoo bot they are just robots & not humains
maybe a visitor from a unknow country has visited the video
we count only what traffic we get EXACTLY and the revenue that's the stats in Cloudvidz are not the same in the xls :)

ErnestGaskin
I have re-shared the stats with you again try now :)

@GEDHARA
Re-shared

Regards

Hi ,

We was thinking to set boths of our websites on the same database & use the same system .
But we need to give the visitors a choose of what they want to stream flash or Divx

and with the system used in cloudvidz it's almost impossible to stream divx .

well the news is the fellowing

you can upload a file on divxmov & cloudvidz

cloudvidz will be a flash hoster & divxmov a divx hoster but the earnings or revenue will be shared for boths

@capnamhip

Read this post
http://www.wjunction.com/1734431-post133.htm

why my stats is not updating?it still 2788 views since the day that i received my .xls files

As stated before, he does that stuff manually for all users and obviously has a lot on his plate right now. Besides, as far as i understand it, for privacy reasons is the only one on his staff that has access to these stats.

My stats dont always get updated, too, and eventhough its not the best thing for data analysis and what have ya, i am pretty sure he does what he can.
none of it got ever lost though, even if the stats were evaluated after a couple of days, it was done for all of them.

personally, i would not put up with divxmov anymore, but if i had - lets say - a checkbox in my cloudvidz preferences, asking me whether i want to mirror avi files there, i would not pass on that option. would not mind one more e-mail when i upload a video, either ;) (im already getting 6 of them every upload ;)

and maybe, if you do integrate a file manager in the future, it could manage the mirroring and multiple links too.

the best way to choose flash/divx would be to choose cloudvidz/divxmov anyway ;)

@jRayden
It will be updated today

@ErnestGaskin
Thank you & yes it's correct a File Hosting business it cost alot of time that's why the stats didn't get always updated but as you said the stats never get lost im trying my best to updated it daily :)

@toRRfriend

Soon it will be added

Scam

Uploader007 Scam. in divxmov deceived me and did not pay. the letters he does not respond. I think soon in CloudVidz deceive everyone. :thumbdown:

ccbc719d6b05.png

@rafat

1- that's is the Thread of Cloudvidz.Net
2- from where do you got this screenshot ?
2 - Congurelation you just caused yourself a ban from Divxmov.net

Normaly payments of divxmov have to be done at the 10 of this month but posting that we are scam caused you a direct ban now you will realy not get paid

Good luck

you do not answer pm and always say that the payment will be tomorrow for 2 months. You've been waiting for in order to give me a ban and not pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back