CloudVidz.Net - New Affiliate System up to 60% Revenue Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys , we are actually doing some server optimization

-It maybe possible that the website will have some downtimes today night
-It maybe possible that some videos will be not converted

After we have done the website will be faster than ever !

Regards

Edit: Decided to start a pot on first WJ user that manages to run MarcoPolo off the top. Starting at 10 USD, feel free to join in ;)

Catch me if you can ;)

Today is my new record day, but now I will be off for 3 days....this is your chance ;)

I'am now at 71300 ;)

Last edited:
Hi Guys ,

Im sorry I was the whol day away sunday is the only day in the week wich I didn't have alot of work to do :)
Well for "kamara44 & Depaq" I was not able to send the Informations yesterday I will send it right now

I still have not got any mail. Maybe it was sent before I had the correct mail address stored?

News,

We have finished the Optimization of the servers so the upload & Encoding should work perfectly now .
If the website stay slow please use this link http://CloudVidz.Net:81 for a better performance

All Users's Affiliate stats has been sent

Happy Christmas
Regards

Hi Guys ,

We are thinking to swich DivxMov.Net completly to the new system the Database will be shared that mean if you upload a Video as AVI it will be available in CloudVidz.Net ( Flash Streaming ) & in DivxMov.Net ( Divx Streaming )

The stats will be shared too No Points system or something that mean we are going to launch the Revenue Share system in DivxMov.Net too !

So double Traffic & Double earnings for every one !

Let me know your suggesstion or Question
Regards

Last edited:
Normaly it's possible to use the same files in Divxmov that you have uploaded befor but it will be extremly complicated to get it working.

Actually we are think just to share the same Database & Revenue Share system that mean after we done you will be able to login to divxmov with the same login informations in CloudVidz. but you would not find your Pre-Uploaded videos on it since we have configured CloudVidz to delete the Original video files

After you have uploaded a video it will be available for streaming in CloudVidz via Flash Player & in Divxmov via Divx Player

Sounds good and all, but what kind of time frame should we expect to see it happen in?

Is there any chance we will be able to disallow people from downloading our content as well?

We are thinking to swich DivxMov.Net completly to the new system the Database will be shared that mean if you upload a Video as AVI it will be available in CloudVidz.Net ( Flash Streaming ) & in DivxMov.Net ( Divx Streaming )

Sounds to me like nothing to trouble us, only to give us more traffic & additional comfort for our viewers. To that i say "right on!".

When i got my payment? :/

You will not get paid, ever, by anyone. I hear thats to teach you not to stalk my uploads & reupload my files ;)

Sounds good and all, but what kind of time frame should we expect to see it happen in?

Is there any chance we will be able to disallow people from downloading our content as well?

Hi ,

In the next 2 - 3 Days also verry far we are working as hard as we can to provide a better service .

No It's not possibe

When i got my payment? :/

I don't think that you will get paid because of Negative Traffic you are uploading fake videos under popular names and than spamming in websites with high traffic
Because of you we got banned from "SR"

and that has cost us alot of traffic & Money!!!
You have been Suspended from our Affiliate System !

Just got my 1st payment, thanks ;)

Sounds to me like nothing to trouble us, only to give us more traffic & additional comfort for our viewers. To that i say "right on!".

No Problem keep working ! ;)
We are always doing our bests to offer more features & possibilities to our Uploaders

Regards

Hi ,

In the next 2 - 3 Days also verry far we are working as hard as we can to provide a better service.

We are always doing our bests to offer more features & possibilities to our Uploaders

Regards

2z7edxe.png

In your rules i don't saw that i can't upload fake videos .. so you should pay me this payment :)
And in SR your website sooner or later would be banned

http://www.cloudvidz.net/static/terms

5.4 Other Activities. Whether lawful or unlawful, CloudVidz.Net reserves the right to determine what is harmful to its Users, operations or reputation, including any activities that restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service or the Internet.

Please be aware CloudVidz.Net reserves the right to cancel any account or transmission they find in violation of any of the above policies or for any reason it considers appropriate. An explanation will not be provided.

We found that you have hurted our website with fake videos & negative traffic so we have all the right to suspend you from our Service.

We do not ban for DMCA
We do not ban without raison
We do not ban on Payments
We do not remove any earnings of the user in case of DMCA

But If you hurt us by spaming , upload fake videos and sharing it on good traffic website and make us trouble you will get directly a ban not just from us , from any File or Video Hosting Website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back