Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said you do XXX download per ip! What up with this? This don't make any sense! Please fix this issue!

416 / $1.9240 / $00 / $0$0$0$1.924

1.jpg

this is normal? waste my work from 2015-08-05

Hi sunny23, yes we count multiple downloads per ip. They need to be completed downloads. Please PM me and we can go over the stats. We checked today and dont see any issues.

you said you do XXX download per ip! What up with this? This don't make any sense! Please fix this issue!

usooop, how can we be responsible for your download quantity? I sent you a PM to see how we can better help you.

omg I found the problem,why you change free user can only download upto 512mb?

please increase to 1gb atleast

1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi sunny23, yes we count multiple downloads per ip. They need to be completed downloads. Please PM me and we can go over the stats. We checked today and dont see any issues.

usooop, how can we be responsible for your download quantity? I sent you a PM to see how we can better help you.

Last edited:
This is set to 1GB for free users and 2GB file size downloads for free registered users. We manually put this in the config on the server and it should be 1GB filesize download for free users and 2GB for Free registered users. Please verify

omg I found the problem,why you change free user can only download upto 512mb?

please increase to 1gb atleast

1.jpg

that filesize problem exists, i can also confirm:

i have looked filemanager and all files over 500mb 0 downloads since thursday

while another files under that size have downloads.

yes you are correct, there was an issue on Aug 5th. It is now resolved, we have confirmed free users can download 1GB and free registered can download 2GB file sizes no problem.

that filesize problem exists, i can also confirm:

i have looked filemanager and all files over 500mb 0 downloads since thursday

while another files under that size have downloads.

please increase file size limit for free users . now it is 512mb file size can be downloaded by free users

please increase it to 2 gb as rapidgator , uploadable , datafile and other filehost

File size is at 2GB for free registered users. Free unregistered users are able to download up to 1GB file sizes.

please increase file size limit for free users . now it is 512mb file size can be downloaded by free users

please increase it to 2 gb as rapidgator , uploadable , datafile and other filehost

File size is at 2GB for free registered users. Free unregistered users are able to download up to 1GB file sizes.

make 2gb for all users

because my files are greater then 1gb. please do it, if I will post with that file many forums will ban me

Last edited:
free registered users are 2GB enabled for file size.

make 2gb for all users

because my files are greater then 1gb. please do it, if I will post with that file many forums will ban me

I did check to download 1.1gb file ize , but it did not downloaded

You can download files up to 1024 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

please solve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back