CloudNXT Super Elite - Limited Invites ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
File will go earnings.
what's that mean? If I get a sale with a file but after few day the file get delete by DMCA report. Sales Earning will reduce or Cut If my files get delete by DMCA report or any other copyright report?

Suppose "Mr.ABCD" get "Register" by one of my file link. But He did not purchase any premium Instantly. After 2 Month He upgrade his cloudnxt account as premium with some other affiliate file link. Then Who will get the Sales ? Me Or the Other Affiliate?

worth a try.

If they are good I will leave positive reply.

I have not even tried them yet and they are better than hotfile, fileserve, and rapidshare.

what's that mean? If I get a sale with a file but after few day the file get delete by DMCA report. Sales Earning will reduce or Cut If my files get delete by DMCA report or any other copyright report?

Suppose "Mr.ABCD" get "Register" by one of my file link. But He did not purchase any premium Instantly. After 2 Month He upgrade his cloudnxt account as premium with some other affiliate file link. Then Who will get the Sales ? Me Or the Other Affiliate?
I m really not sure about this will let you know. Sales earnings wont reduce for PPS.

worth a try.

If they are good I will leave positive reply.

I have not even tried them yet and they are better than hotfile, fileserve, and rapidshare.
;)

what if my refferer bought a 6month premium how much i get? 12x6 or 12$ only? and u said 6 month premium are 35.99$ in the first page but in ur web it cost 45.99 which is the true price?

and what is this fishy mean? "if we notice anything fishy, we will question the concerned client"

Last edited:
what if my refferer bought a 6month premium how much i get? 12x6 or 12$ only? and u said 6 month premium are 35.99$ in the first page but in ur web it cost 45.99 which is the true price?

and what is this fishy mean? "if we notice anything fishy, we will question the concerned client"

We are in process of upgradation constantly new prices are on website and the new premium page i m coding it as we speak

Fishy =

If a client is refering himself from same ip or range
If a client is cookie stuffing

how about my question about 6 months premium? is it 12x6=72$ or is 12+(5x90%rebills)?

We are gonna remove 3/6+ Months Payments in 1 week or 2 Week Max due to policies of paypal we still have 1 month from today to implement it before they ban our accounts

Also to answer your question

$12 First Month + 90% of what he paid

FTP Uploading speed now very low only 60 kbs using NL rdp
i can't found FTP on cloudnxt?

@Encipher & Hawk
can u please fix the upload problem...from the begining till now it never fix everytime want to upload had to try many many times s28, s39, and many more!!

Last edited:
How to copy a file in a folder? We usually keep backup files in another folder, if u don't allow us to do this, it will be very laborous and boring for us to upload files again if they got deleted.

Will DMCA reports terminate an account? or just delete the files?

Last edited:
I posted this on the other CloudNXT thread, but I will also put it here since it`s a sticky thread:

I am the only one that needs the option to make certain files available only for premium users? :(

copy option needed mate :(

Note:
anyway we already have file in RS or someother place, so we will move to cloud, but it will eat lot of bandwidth for you..

so without copy file option

1) time waste for reuploading or entering our RS links for reupload
2) bandwidth waste for you, think 1000 1gb file = 1tb wasted ,

so you save bandwidth, no extra server overloading and all

3) increased productivity for both :)

I dont understand backup purpose :| if your file is deleted bcoz of DMCA even its copy would be deleted along with it. I dont see any other use of backup :|

I would join but i cannot see the business model working. 90% + 90% rebills , leaving you 10% to cover support, staff, servers, bandwith etc etc .... perhaps if i can see a business plan i may join.

Added to the fact you have probably not set this up as a business you will probably have paypal troubles as you use a random and not business related address:

e.g.
crushy92 [at] gmail etc to accept payment :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back