Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
1000/84=11,9*0,3 = 3,5Euro its ok if I see your traffic sources and average file size.
We are now more popular, because of wjunction and opening this topic. Thats the reason why we are rethinking our ppd rates, we have splitted into more file sizes.
Please forget 40$ dollar/1000 downloads, at the end those filehosts go all out of business and begin to scam.
At the moment we need more pps uploader, If we earn more, we can increase the rates :)

2TB=2000GB for premium users. If you need more as regular user we find a solution too.

did you lowewred the ppd rate?

i got on ly 0,0005$ per download with 10 mb file(download from hungary).thats only 0,5$/1000 download,when i should got 1$/1000 download.

yeah i know mate but theres nothing else out there who else is left sanshare has a restriction on downloads ive seen akafile about but i havent used them yet

@toretto18 thanex for that mate i see people still use em do so there off the list so looks like cloudnes filezy and ufox is the only ones

plz dont talk to me bout cometfiles they dont even understand what i say to em i think there polish

Hello,
I can increase to 60 kb/s, but 100 is to much, show me a popular filehost with PPD and PPS affiliate with 100-150 kb/s download speed ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back