Cloudflare DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizer01

I just received a DMCA from cloudflare, should I just ignore them or just change the permalinks of each?

Original Work: Our copyright works from the following website is illegally distributed at the infringing URL.
Please provide us with ISP information so that we can forward the DMCA Notice to them.

We have provided the name of your hosting provider to the reporter. Additionally, we have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider as well.

I decided to delete them. But my hosting provider haven't contacted me about it yet.

Last edited:
3 comments
I just received a DMCA from cloudflare, should I just ignore them or just change the permalinks of each?

Original Work: Our copyright works from the following website is illegally distributed at the infringing URL.
Please provide us with ISP information so that we can forward the DMCA Notice to them.

We have provided the name of your hosting provider to the reporter. Additionally, we have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider as well.

I decided to delete them. But my hosting provider haven't contacted me about it yet.

you should delete and reply to them . if you ignore DMCA you get suspended .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back