CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing Uploading, Please Fix

e555dfe21e.png

hi dear Cindy another server went down and no downloads can be done on it

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
(
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at 109.xxx.xxx.xxx Port 80

and the first one not yet solved so dear more and more files are out of service BTW that was a question by one of my premium users how bought today what can i download when all those files are offline some help here please where are u and where is SNKR ??
one by one dear the problem will not be solvable so please help both of us now :(

So far I have lost over 50% files that I uploaded.
Those who are now all I did yesterday also with Internal Server Error.
My god, I never saw a bad server, where we have seen upload and the next day no longer be able to download the file.
I'm pissed off face, for the time lost to upload files.

:facepalm:

$0,001 for 1 DL from unregistred member ???!!!
lol that's so stupid and a waste of time , why you complicate life ?
Sir
We have payper sale 100% and thats pretty awesome dont u think and for free users to download a file yes we are paying 1$/1000 downloads but for registered users we are paying 5$/1000 downloads and for premium user we are providing 15$/1000 downloads

O_o remote upload is not working. It's not on my side 'cause I tried with other 2 file hosts and they worked perfectly

hi dear Cindy another server went down and no downloads can be done on it

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
(
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at 109.xxx.xxx.xxx Port 80

and the first one not yet solved so dear more and more files are out of service BTW that was a question by one of my premium users how bought today what can i download when all those files are offline some help here please where are u and where is SNKR ??
one by one dear the problem will not be solvable so please help both of us now

So far I have lost over 50% files that I uploaded.
Those who are now all I did yesterday also with Internal Server Error.
My god, I never saw a bad server, where we have seen upload and the next day no longer be able to download the file.
I'm pissed off face, for the time lost to upload files.
OMG what is happening here
Guys we will fix it as soon as possible as we can i am really sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back