CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no FTP upload?

No FTP upload or upload API = no fun, no good filehost.

Only small "fishes" can use such filehost => no real big money for fileshot => filehost dies or tuns into scam.

Only small "fishes" can use such filehost => no real big money for fileshot => filehost dies or tuns into scam.

CC isn't forcing you to use it and you do not have any right to bash any filehost thread for such stupid reason
you dont like it simply dont use it no need to get all worked up for 0 reason what so ever

get a life?

dude wtf is wrong with you?

1. This is a support thread
2. Request the feature. Do you think acting like an arrogant, ignorant, dick will make them want to please you?
3. I'll only delete your post if CC requests it. I want others to see how big of an ass you are and maybe you will feel stupid.
4. You have an infraction coming for the scam comment. You have no way of seeing the future, so enjoy :)

you are doing it manually and by invited ???"Send us an email at contact@cloudcache.cc"

Its Automated.

Once a user is registered his affiliate program starts by default
for now the default affiliate program gives rate of 80% Pay Per Sale Along With Pay Per Download (PPD Rates mentioned on main post)

Minimum Payout is of $5 (Paid Daily via Paypal or on every monday via Alertpay)

I Hope everything is clear for now

Did I just read it right? CloudCache have a PPD Affiliate plan? I always wanted to join, but didn't because the last time I checked there's only PPS.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

9af0jf3wvx88.png

CC always had one Affiliate plan which contains both PPS and PPD
now you don't have to worry about being on PPD plan and losing money if someone bought a premium off your link

WTF, I think I just wasted last month. I should've known this earlier instead of wandering off to find a reliable PPD file host.

Thanks for the info. I was enlightened.

EDIT: How does CC count downloads? Is it one successful DL per IP per day? Or multiple counts for same IP?

And also, I seem to not find on site about some other info:

File Storage time
Maximum storage space for free/premium members
Referral affiliate system?

Now If a Guest Downloads Your File You will be paid $1 / 1k Download
IF Registered User Downloads You Will be Paid $5 /1k Download
If Premium User Downloads You Will be Paid $15/1k Downloads
I assume that the speeds you give to guest and registered users are different, right?
Do you mention this somewhere when someone downloads a file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back