CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wait ... this guy get me proof about bought and proof from paypal....

So it looks like they cheating us ...

you sent me 16 users, i got tired going around them why do you guys think lying to me help you now you're saying that one guy bought it
and now you all are ready to prove me wrong i out of respect didnt posted anything here but you forced me to now.

z-o-o-m's is not working ?
it should be working.

your PPD programme sux :( !!!! we prefere by country -_-
thanks for the suggestion

I have email you

okay.
Cindy, thanks for the payment but can you check my stats again. yesterday i saw usd 7 but today its .9cents.

thanks.
sure.
Upgrade my account to premium user pls
username: gagi

Thanks!
please email me explaining why you should be upgraded.

you sent me 16 users, i got tired going around them why do you guys think lying to me help you now you're saying that one guy bought it
and now you all are ready to prove me wrong i out of respect didnt posted anything here but you forced me to now.

????????????????? What are you talking about 16 users ??? I NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT 16 GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put here email conversation I think ....
Scam and cheating ...

I tested your service...

Basic PPD system with small files : shitty, without meaning to offend anyone, but shitty is shitty. I should have read more carefully : 1$/1k for non-registered leechers.

Then with large files over 400MB requiring registration : will it perform better ? Actually 12 hours later, while around 200-300 downloads should have been done, still not counting a single download.

I call this a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back