Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
earning is going down day by day instead of working hard :( :( :(
Before the Bug And Changing of the server G.nova Image hosting Earning was Awesome but now..... :( :(

earning is going down day by day instead of working hard :( :( :(
Before the Bug And Changing of the server G.nova Image hosting Earning was Awesome but now..... :( :(

Only 2 reason i can thought of why it affected you.

1. Your traffic has a lot of adblocker

2. Your traffic does not longer came from top tier country

Thanks.

Its pretty weird that your earning are going down day by day when we havent changed anything.

maybe you should pm me your account so i can check whats going on? Or perhaps we should give u private 100% bonus to satisfy u

Here all we have choose GallerNova instead of other imagehosts for the great earnings.
After bug etc., I can't do the earnings of before. The country of my mainly traffic is the same, it's impossible that suddently after the problems
all users now have AdBlocker. Before I can do easily 5$ at day. Now less of 2$ and the rate is major of before.
Before was fantastic, now... :(

Last edited:
I don´t know why you are getting those results, The system is working very well for me This is the best imagehost..by the way When will be deliviered next payment?

Two new users that have done signup only for write "best imagehost ever". :-=
It's a bit suspect... just a BIT... :whistling:
I waiting the third new user... :cough:

Last edited:
Two new users that have done signup only for write "best imagehost ever". :-=
It's a bit suspect... just a BIT... :whistling:
I waiting the third new user... :cough:

Could u stop crying like a little baby?

If u dont want to upload there go somewhere else?

You have all the reason gae89, before with lower rates i was earning much more than now, something is not working good or they are cheating completely with the views because it's very weird.

Nobody will use more your image host, because you are cheating completely with the views.

We processed 900+ USD of payments today:)

Lol, just found out people are saying us making new account and make good impression for our host.

Crist was an old user which has been around with us for a long time already, want me to post proof so you can stop your ridiculous observation?

Where leobree are with us since July.

Please report to @OneManCrew if you suspect us using multiple account, i wan't to get our account permanently banned if we are found guilty =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back