Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those extra earnings that are not showing in available fund has been confirmed by our developer that it is not valid paidable views.

We fixed the stat system there shouldn't be any problem from now on, the statistic page is enhanced that it only count up to 2 days of statistic for countries data. So we have more resource on the server to handle more and more visitor in the future. 5x-8x Traffic should not be a problem at all in the current state.

Apparently we found out the earnings are still not good even after rate boost. We don't know why, we checked and views is counting perfectly fine from our end. It probably has to to with the adblock detection fix and 3ip to 1ip thing.

3/IP is now released again, on monday we will check the earnings after 3ip/24 is released.

And we will adjust accordingly, most probably 50%(Or 100% for some duration because previous earnings is still not good on the compensation period) increase base on earnings of 7th August 2015.

Thanks

My Gallerynova username: Kaimi606

Earning And My States Are Not Updating And My Total Earning And Life Time Earning Is Increasing More Than Available Fund Last Night My Available Fund Was 6.3$ Something But Inspite of Uploading Images My Earning Is Still Low It Is 9.4 And When I Saw My Earning has been
9.53775$ Suddenly My Total Earning Was Increased It Was 488.0$ Something After Increasing It Will Had Been 496$ And I Noticed It This Time I Mean Last Night At 5am I Think And I Don't Know From When It Is Happening Please You Check My Account And Fix It As Well As My States.

Again I Login My Account Now My Available fund Earning Is Still 9.53775$ but my total earning and life time earning having increased 505.6313000003$ My Total Earning And Life Time Earning Is Increasing But Available Fund Is Not Increase Why?

Again I Login My Account Now My Available fund Earning Is Still 9.53775$ but my total earning and life time earning having increased 505.6313000003$ My Total Earning And Life Time Earning Is Increasing But Available Fund Is Not Increase Why?

Last edited:
Yes, there is a BIG PROBLEM with stats. It's never be fixed.
Total Earnings From Adult Images and Lifetime Earnings increased more of Available Funds.

update my gallerynova acount

My Gallerynova username: viky607

i have also the same problem my total earning are maximum than my available funds please resolve this issue.

this is
Again I Login My Account Now My Available fund Earning Is Still 0.98002$ but my total earning and life time earning having increased 19.27368$ My Total Earning And Life Time Earning Is Increasing But Available Fund Is Not Increasing Why?

I dont know but this works for me:
When you open "My account" page you got "Current Server Time" and thats like title say current server time, next to that you got "Stats last updated time" and when i open that page that showing time when i was last time there - MY WAY - i just click refresh and than i get stats updated NOW and my total earnings, lifetime earnings and available funds are updated, all three on current server time

i have also the same problem my total earning are maximum than my available funds please resolve this issue.

for example i have
total earning 10 dollars and
available funds 2 dollars

what is the stas correct? 2 or 10

Last edited:
actually bz of some bug the total earning and avlaible funds are disturbed too much rest looks fine . server is moving now too with 3 ip bought back to life .... so stats atleast bit improved from before days . real thing we will know if the compensation period and and compensation is made totally over .... so bit of satisfied u can say . now the coder needs to fix the staats thing and maybe some small glitches in stats counting then it will do fine like old times :)

i've same problem .my till date earning is about $726 ,but lifetime earnings showing 899.7$ please resolve this issue.

rechecked and now Available Funds still 67.2181$ but Lifetime Earnings increased to 983.$ ...where is $257.?

Last edited:
I believe its just a bug of total earnings from image and lifetime earning display. In our database we checked and indeed its different than what it is showing in "My Account" on the main page.

Example : An uploader used to earn 1$ on average before, but not he stopped uploading because of the issues. Suddenly his total earnings from image and lifetime earning display has a 10$ increment per day with no upload.

But on country stats and available funds this user is getting what he deserve (less than 1$ per day)

This will be fixed for sure.

But what does it matter is your available funds is updating properly. This is what matters.

Base on our observation on several user account they are getting what they deserve on the country stats and available funds.

This will be reported to the tech.

P/S : Our server receive the highest traffic yesterday since our project is born.

The good news is server is working just fine on a average - low load =)

About rates, we are planning to make the 100% bonus permanently. Maybe even with some extra earnings than now.

Base on the statistic of 9 August (yesterday, after 3ip is released), we found out that the earnings is definitely higher than before. Around 30~40 %

Rate increase or never ends 100% boost will be decided today as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
sure we will wait for the bug to fix soon and hope for some good news today . be positive ..... and ya yesterday traffic was good as was sunday :)

people are crying for illogiccal things which i dont support atleast if its for stats then then definitely we should complain . and ur avlaible earnings are working and that will be paid not toal thaats but obviuos its just a glitch

actaully I could compete with you I can pay 14 usd for USD rate, but I wont do it unless advertisers would be willing to leave you. so you better not fuck up with others.

actaully I could compete with you I can pay 14 usd for USD rate, but I wont do it unless advertisers would be willing to leave you. so you better not fuck up with others.

Okay 2 inch, just do whatever u want we don't care at all.

Back to topic :

1. We double checked everything stat is working correctly now in all.

2. We decided to remain rates(100% boost) unchanged until 2-3 days later (Everyday the data is different and we try to collect more data) just to decide the appropriate rates.

We will also swap the "Last stat updated time" feature from our private host to GalleryNova.

And 1 more thing to do was the "Search image by name / id" feature which we had not yet forgotten.

Base on the observation user earnings

I believe we provide the best earning compare to all host in this world with the current boosted rate now.

Happy earnings

EDIT : We sort it out, everything works now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back