Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya bz still if we devide the earnings by 2 to get original earnings its bit less then we were making before 2nd august . so this issue needs to be resolved for once and all .take ur time mate

*Remark - long term bonus rate is not a joke.

We calculated that after the rate is boosted by 100%, there are an increment of around 30% earnings compare to rate without boost. Ex :

Before rate boost : 100$

After rate boost : 130$

With similar traffic amount.

This could be because - we fixed the adblock detection, we also change 3ip/24 to 1ip/24.

A confirmation of forever 100% bonus will be given today.

For user who experience low earnings (-100% earnings even after we boost rate by 100%), we honestly can't satisfy you.

Thanks.

we know u cant satisfy but users like us have been with u for long time and we never complained atleast about stats but how can we justify that even after bonus our earning are too low . we know u r honest person atleast for me but then people are with u bz earning were descent but when we work whole day and find earnings are getting low we are disappointed ... and why 3 ip to 1 ip :( it was good with that it was major reason of joining ..... atleast keep that mate ....... hope u take the words as encoragement and not in negative way ... we wanna be with u and thats why we are complaining else others simply leave and join others quietly . we want thingss to get fix and smooth and not run away when u have problem ....

we know u cant satisfy but users like us have been with u for long time and we never complained atleast about stats but how can we justify that even after bonus our earning are too low . we know u r honest person atleast for me but then people are with u bz earning were descent but when we work whole day and find earnings are getting low we are disappointed ... and why 3 ip to 1 ip :( it was good with that it was major reason of joining ..... atleast keep that mate ....... hope u take the words as encoragement and not in negative way ... we wanna be with u and thats why we are complaining else others simply leave and join others quietly . we want thingss to get fix and smooth and not run away when u have problem ....

We compare earnings yesterday to july earnings. Which mean we compare the earnings at the date which the site are without issue.

Okay, why do you prefer 3 ip with lower earnings, while permanent rate boost gives around 30% higher earning than before? I can't understand this.

If there was 3ip count we would earn 0.012 per ip in UnitedStates so 3count per ip means 0.036 per ip now its only single count per ip means only. 0.012 after ur bonus it only 0.024 the bonus u can stop any time in the future so at the end we ll earn 33% lesser than earlier in ur bonus time only this is the reason why we are seeing less earnings hope u get wat i m tring to tell

We compare earnings yesterday to july earnings. Which mean we compare the earnings at the date which the site are without issue.

Okay, why do you prefer 3 ip with lower earnings, while permanent rate boost gives around 30% higher earning than before? I can't understand this.
yes but in july wasnt posting that much started to post to full potential and earnings were more than suddenly issue was there and now when fixed and in this bonus period eveen if i am posting more than the potential also still not able to reach full potential ... dont know the reason but can tell one thing that traffic hasnt decreased atall ... hope u get why dissatisfied :)

regards

Kyle you can check my account?
It's only my problem or also other?

My last payout is 4th August.... So, available must be 6,47 and more because I can't see earnings of 5th.

e1Nrrk4.png

Last edited:
If there was 3ip count we would earn 0.012 per ip in UnitedStates so 3count per ip means 0.036 per ip now its only single count per ip means only. 0.012 after ur bonus it only 0.024 the bonus u can stop any time in the future so at the end we ll earn 33% lesser than earlier in ur bonus time only this is the reason why we are seeing less earnings hope u get wat i m tring to tell 

You gotta understand that not all valid visitor will see 3 times of your image. Maybe in 10 theres only 2 (without adblock,proxy etc)

The only reason i can see why some of u didn't get enough earnings are base on the factor

1. Your visitor have a lot of adblockers (We don't know how long its been bugged, we just realize it recently and fixed it)

2. Your visitor has the behavior to view multiple time of images (So you earn more before, but not now)

The true fact is that, most of the valid visitor do not view second time because of the ads amount unless your content is really very attractive.

The true fact is that, we compared, and earning definitely increased (Overall, total - per day by all users)

We will decide again. How its gonna be.

i was posting less before so was earning less but when number of posts increased my views increased and earnings too . but now no matter how much i post earnings after bonus are still less . and if i devide it by 2 to get actual earning then it will be even more pathetic ... :) and thats the reason left all other host and just focussed on ur host to be honest ....

well how can we confirm when u have removed the date choosing option bz we can now only see last 2 days only and my last request was on 30 june so now i cant see last 7 days so i cannnot confirm it :(

well how can we confirm when u have removed the date choosing option bz we can now only see last 2 days only and my last request was on 30 june so now i cant see last 7 days so i cannnot confirm it :(

The bug mentioned by gae89 only affected stats on 7th August. As our developer changed the code of account statistic.

I've been informed that the stats can be recovered. As its a display bug.

It would be fixed tomorrow, if the stat is not recovered, we will do compensation for it.

Thanks for reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back