Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
even i havent received and no one is replying to my tickt created @ yesup.Now my earning for oct showing very low. dont know what is happening

JRsVq.png

i read that one. usually my earning for oct 1-15 r above 50 and 16 - 31 above 50

but now both of the earnings were showing at 48 n 47$

Yeah, it seems someone was shaving.
I had $XXX, when I checked few days ago, how much they should pay me, now I have -$38 amount for payment.

anyone else having a weird shaving in their account, showing one amount in last few days, and today lowered?
They just processed payouts, but some weird shaving happened.

Something has for sure gone wrong in their system, i've got funds missing from the balance and payout also.

And I don't mean their paypal fee's, the actual payout page balance changed.

I don't jump on people saying they shave their statistics so fast, there could have been any number of explainable issues, though you'd think a company as large as Clicksor would pick up on such and rectify it before issuing payouts.

Anyways, will wait for some news.

When payment mysteriously is missing from my account, without any notice, it's attempt of scam. Those who complain, will probably receive missing amount, but anyone who isn't, they'll keep their earnings. So, not sure how that works for you... but that's attempt of 'oopsy - daisy' scam.
It's the oldest trick anyone with affiliate program is using. It looks like they are innocent, but code doesn't fuck up itself. It's machine, that works the way how they program it.

Last edited:
payment paid. but earnings shaved ....Previous balance reduced .... I think They have lowered there CPM rate.

I got a reply about that, not that it was of any help or sense, absolute rubbish response.

They said, we see you have made X amount of $ for this period, and totally ignored the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back