Christmas gift for your loved ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hey,

Christmas is rapidly approaching, and I assume that you are buying Christmas gifts for your loved ones, your family, and your friends.

I want you to tell us what to buy, and to whom you are buying.

Write for example in a very simple format:

Boyfriend / Girlfriend: I bought a necklace.
Parents: I bought a ticket to a concert.
Friends: I bought a book.

I personally have not bought a single Christmas present yet, and I do not have many days left to buy all the necessary gifts. My biggest problem is to find a way to surprise my lovely girlfriend. I've been thinking, and what I've come up with is to write a sweet card with why I love her, and why she has stolen my heart. I also thought that I could buy two tickets to Hawaii on a luxury hotel, so we could have experienced something new together. I think personally that experiences together with their loved ones is much better than giving a useless object.

I welcome any suggestions for other ideas.

This may be a thread to inspire others, how to please a family member, friend, or girlfriend on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas everyone.

5 comments
TouchPad

Hi.

I bought TouchPad for my 8 year old daughter so she can call me on Skype,
she doesn't live with me, i'm a weekend dad.

And it's time for her to lurne on Linux.

Android Phone for my wife...

Regards.

For my parents, I have arranged a candle lit dinner at a restaurant.
For my girlfriend, I done the same as above (as they gave a good discount!) and will be going to Dubai next year (planned surprise event - if the relationship lasts till then lol).
For my close friends, bought them drinks, since they love getting drunk. lol. Not necessarily a gift, but I will be getting something else for them, just not sure what yet.

I personally have not bought a single Christmas present yet, and I do not have many days left to buy all the necessary gifts. My biggest problem is to find a way to surprise my lovely girlfriend. I've been thinking, and what I've come up with is to write a sweet card with why I love her, and why she has stolen my heart. I also thought that I could buy two tickets to Hawaii on a luxury hotel, so we could have experienced something new together. I think personally that experiences together with their loved ones is much better than giving a useless object.

I hope that you have some friends to support you while you go shopping with a broken hand. As for the surprise, that is one of the best gifts anyone could give, as they all love hand made gifts. Just remember to put some thought into it, not just write something on plain paper and hand it to her. Hawaii, a great place, not been there, but it looks beautiful, nice holiday destination choice. I'd love to go there soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back