Status
Not open for further replies.
you know this is funny hes going around wj buying everything yet he cant be fucked to clear his name infact right now hes having talks about a $250 vbulletin license yet he cant pay back BlaZe or gigawiz everyone should refuse to deal with him till he replys

you know this is funny hes going around wj buying everything yet he cant be fucked to clear his name infact right now hes having talks about a $250 vbulletin license yet he cant pay back BlaZe or gigawiz everyone should refuse to deal with him till he replys
I even PMed him twice with this link, but yet he is refusing to reply here :(

hey wtf has this got to do with u? seriously, i did not scam 180$ from him like u say even so, it was 25$ for hosting he didnt say he needed vps, so im srry and if u (warezdemon) or gigawiz need vps, then hit mee up on msn: thewarez@live.co.uk

as for blaze im tryna earn 30$ on hf, currently got $4 atm

sorry for your loss buddy

but the most you can do is make the template public and go and burn some cigars :D

are you on crack or something?

btw on topic if he doesnt want to cough up the cash for it i might be interested

i think u have a very small mind so u wasn't able to understand the meaning

if he make the template public then it will be useless for the buyer (maybe scammer) and he can fell happy that he have donated something to the world

hey wtf has this got to do with u? seriously, i did not scam 180$ from him like u say even so, it was 25$ for hosting he didnt say he needed vps, so im srry and if u (warezdemon) or gigawiz need vps, then hit mee up on msn: thewarez@live.co.uk

as for blaze im tryna earn 30$ on hf, currently got $4 atm
Well, if you are telling this honestly, then how come you are everytime replying in the B/S/T section for doing some purchases ?

Also, if you don't have the money, you could have told me that it'd take you time to earn 25$ and then you'd pay me, I'd have never made this thread if that was the case.

And, it was 25$ not 30$ :p

Well, I had helped him before in finding some Wordpress Themes :( at that time I never knew he was a scammer.

xD

I know Chris from Chrixel and I even have him on MSN. I just got confused between the two lol. Chris is a designer himself, but I thought, he might be outsourcing due to lack of time :( Thats why I was confirming whether he was the same chris, friend of Exel, and he said yes, another lie. I made a mistake and I learnt that not to trust anyone :s and now I'll be taking 40% advance before hand for designing.

:( Its really sad, people do such things :(
Chris can't design shit. It's Exel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back