Other CheapRapidleechHosting.com - 10GB space, Unlimited bandwidth from $3.71/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can always ask for a refund
He shut his site down and emails, I tried to email him thru his paypal address and he ignores it. HE IS A TRUE SCAMMER!!! I dont use that word ever, but its been well over a week with no service, no response or and attempt to even communicate. HE NEEDS TO BANNNED!!! HE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Thanks I would like to use the rleech i paid for. If he had probs and just told me its gonna be down,it would be all good. Just got ignored for a week with no response at all.

Ok tell me where and how ?!?

Main (support) site:

nohost2011.jpg

Or maybe look the last login from the official:

van73mmd2wdw_t.jpg

These guys have disappear, I was even on their forum, thank God I only waited for their server to arrive and didn't sign up for their service. Other guy who was replying to customers and was admin there is Janu123 from India. These guys have websites, and those who are scammed should contact on their websites.
This is very unethical to run with someone's money when these scammers know that guys spend their little saving for these services. I am afraid they might come with new names.

1308916122529.jpg

1308916122529.jpg

Last edited:
yeah he contacted me and said i would get free rl and now nothing after a week.. does he have other sites besides his cheaprleech scam site that is down?

@joesules
Nothing will happen. They kept on making promises about their new server arriving, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, next Monday...these were their replies, but nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back