Other CheapRapidleechHosting.com - 10GB space, Unlimited bandwidth from $3.71/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand yourself..

Very nice !

Thats only confirm my unsatisfaction about that what U selling !

now I can add "discrimination" to my list that discribe this service and support.

do U understand yourself ?

so whats the deal ?

I see U will cancel my subscription so refund !

Or U wana make a try to change my opinion?!?

Very nice !

Thats only confirm my unsatisfaction about that what U selling !

now I can add "discrimination" to my list that discribe this service and support.

do U understand yourself ?

so whats the deal ?

I see U will cancel my subscription so refund !

Or U wana make a try to change my opinion?!?

U written a big drama here without understanding our problems saying that u give a damn to our problems altough we were saying we will give extension X-(
Callling us scammers.

40% referrals+ Cheap prices we are trying to make our customers as much satisfied and happy and people like u give damn to our problems..

We would have offered u full refund if u simply asked here without abusing us and our services...

Your subscriptions will not be renewed until u remove those abuses to us and our services ..

Last edited:
U written a big drama here without understanding our problems saying that u give a damn to our problems altough we were saying we will give extension X-(
Callling us scammers.

40% referrals+ Cheap prices we are trying to make our customers as much satisfied and happy and people like u give damn to our problems..

We would have offered u full refund if u simply asked here without abusing us and our services...

Your subscriptions will not be renewed until u remove those abuses to us and our services ..

The problems that your have are only yours,and how we can know about your problems when U not send a notification about issues and dont respond on tikets.Maybe we must hire a fortuneteeller or a medium to se why and when my RL will be working.
And U write I abusing you and your service so please let me know how U mean that abusing.
I have write how i feel and how your service and support "work" and i have show the proof for all.
And tell me where i can ask for refund when your support dont answer on tikets and just distract customers with empty mails and nonsense answer like U do here with me.

The fact are:
I have payed for your half and then nonworking RL with slow transload and slow site load.
Your respond time on my tikets are terible and your problem fixing are a dissaster.
Notification about downtimes are "zero" !
U dont sent me a notification and dont offer me a refund !
But when I go public and write about our problems with your service then U awake and respond.
And now U try to to give me the guilt for all and blackmail me to remove my
review about your service.
Maybe i will when I see and assure in opossite.

So STOP retract and blackmailing me and give me my RL details or refund.

My rl is working fine and i am getting good speeds specially upload speed..Ftp upload is more than 20mbps :) i like it..

Main site load are very slow or non since yesterday afternon (GMT+1).
Support site allso dont work since yesterday so I must report this here maybe someone will respond and look in to it and try to fix this.

Remote Upload to FS yesterday - 110 links submited, 50% very fast,the rest after 5h and 11 never finished.
In the same time with another RL 123 links sent after 1h all finished suscesfull.

RS premium dload dont work.

Last edited:
Main site load are very slow or non since yesterday afternon (GMT+1).
Support site allso dont work since yesterday so I must report this here maybe someone will respond and look in to it and try to fix this.
RS premium dload dont work.
Same prob here. He did say there would be downtime this weekend, i still cant get on and site is down. Im sure he will reply soon.

Its sems to be a very long weekend !

read my posts on the previous 2 pages !

Maybe I was right ?!?

lets see what happens...
yeah, hes not respnding at ALL!!! sheeesh i dont care if dont have service= i got sbborg, but a response would be cool....???? Please!

waiting other customers to respond,maybe some are unsatisfied like we.
just make a respond about this service and I will report this scam to the officials of wjunction to add a BAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back