Other CheapRapidleechHosting.com - 10GB space, Unlimited bandwidth from $3.71/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you please fix the fileserve problem

i submited a ticket three days ago and you said you will fix it but you didnt

dont buy anything from this scamers !
my RL are over 36h down.
the site load are a dissaster.
they support sucks.
empty promises and major distract.
Now I get why the name are "CHEAP"
Unusable Trash

a little history (look on dates):

29/05/2011 20:58
Main site dont load,I cant use my service.
whats going on?
I got my details today (11:25) and allready a downtime.
I hope U will chek and fix this ASAP.
regards
sale bre
Client 30/05/2011 01:57
transload from FSC want start and FS transload are not premium.
I dont have cheked HF so...
Fix that ASAP.

zain haider
Staff 30/05/2011 11:41
For transloading with fsc please don't use full links use short link we don't know why this has happened but are looking in it
and Fileserve has deleted our 2 legit premium account..Please wait until we fix this issue
You rated this response

sale bre
Client 31/05/2011 23:22
OK,main site load its a dissaster-very very slow.
How long to wait for fixing FS premium transload ???
Fix the problems the service are unusable !!!

sale bre
Client 02/06/2011 19:50
HEY FS still not fixed.
make it or refund.

zain haider
Staff 02/06/2011 23:06
Fileserve has been fixed new premium acc has been added..Give your rl address in order to get it added..

zain haider
Staff 04/06/2011 22:24
Fileserve is working fine
http://screensnapr.com/e/aqFRh3.png

sale bre
Client 07/06/2011 19:08
And again a downtime !!!
General:
FS transload are slow !!!
Site load are slow !!!
Now I understand this "CHEAP" in the title of your service.
Fix this shity service or refund.
I dont have the time to write tikets every day !!!

zain haider
Staff 08/06/2011 19:06
We have been moved to a new node and for good performance..Now it;s opening fine..

And so it work today when they fix all:

1linkcheap.jpg

sale bre
Client 08/06/2011 20:14
After a long downtime U send me that my service work ???
Are U lieng me and distract me or what ???
that i get when i try to acces my llecher:
http://eih.bz/s1/1linkcheap.jpg
How U will conpense my lost time ???
I wait for my due date to cancel this crap that U sell.
very disspointed and unsatisfied customer

And no respond on my tiket !
Think twice would U purchase this crap and only write supprot tikets ?!?
They think they are my chat-friends or what ?!?

Last edited:
I agree with @salebre

I bougth your service 21.5.2011 . There was no any day without problems. I know that you are new in business and you are still learning how to do it, but this is really unacceptable. I have been really patient but your service is not working last few days.

I have tried to send support ticket via your web site, but it is not working too.

dont buy anything from this scamers !
my RL are over 36h down.
the site load are a dissaster.
they support sucks.
empty promises and major distract.
Now I get why the name are "CHEAP"
Unusable Trash

a little history (look on dates):

And so it work today when they fix all:

1linkcheap.jpg

And no respond on my tiket !
Think twice would U purchase this crap and only write supprot tikets ?!?
They think they are my chat-friends or what ?!?

I agree with @salebre

I bougth your service 21.5.2011 . There was no any day without problems. I know that you are new in business and you are still learning how to do it, but this is really unacceptable. I have been really patient but your service is not working last few days.

I have tried to send support ticket via your web site, but it is not working too.

Scammers wtf r u talking about we have already refunded to many people who asked for refunds politely..

And as for server problems Our old network supplier was causing us too many issues so we moved to a more stable one also we have to move to different nodes due to user complains of slower speeds..These things really creates downtime and we have clearly specified that we will give u extension for those downtimes then where the hell the word scammers came??

We have been getting many orders for new 2gbps server and many demos and we first thought to make our old users happy then accept new orders and that created really us a good loss and perhaps that will not matter to you..

People were even ready to make pre orders and make payment for money first so that there slots can get booked bt still our motive was to make every things fine on our old servers then only accept new orders u will now know how much loss this created to us....

We provided cheap rapidleech service and requested you guyz to not overload or abuse our servers bt yet many of you abused our servers and made server slow inspite we closed there account with full refund..then why would we become scammers?
U don't understand our problems we are always working to make our servers and our clients happy..

And as far as yesterday downtime we have updated dns again so it might takes some time before your sub domain domains

We are still working on it and it will be fixed very soon and u will get mails...

Last edited:
Scammers wtf r u talking about we have already refunded to many people who asked for refunds politely..

And as for server problems Our old network supplier was causing us too many issues so we moved to a more stable one also we have to move to different nodes due to user complains of slower speeds..These things really creates downtime and we have clearly specified that we will give u extension for those downtimes then where the hell the word scammers came??

We have been getting many orders for new 2gbps server and many demos and we first thought to make our old users happy then accept new orders and that created really us a good loss and perhaps that will not matter to you..

People were even ready to make pre orders and make payment for money first so that there slots can get booked bt still our motive was to make every things fine on our old servers then only accept new orders u will now know how much loss this created to us....

We provided cheap rapidleech service and requested you guyz to not overload or abuse our servers bt yet many of you abused our servers and made server slow inspite we closed there account with full refund..then why would we become scammers?
U don't understand our problems we are always working to make our servers and our clients happy..

And as far as yesterday downtime we have updated dns again so it might takes some time before your sub domain domains

We are still working on it and it will be fixed very soon and u will get mails...

wtf im talking ???
I give a damn for your reasons !

why U sell us a service that dont work ?
Your respond time on tikets are a dissaster and about fixing problems...
"it takes some time" its over 48h !

And YES i feel me SCAMED ,CHEATED and DISTRACTED from your "great" service and support

STOP playing innocent we have payed for a non working RL how do U call this ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back