Other Cheapest VPN service - Only $3.95/month - USA, Canada and UK ips - No logs are kept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanturo

Do you wan't to surf anonymously, change your IP, watch Hulu while outside states or watch BBC iPlayer outside the UK, or unblock sites?

LOOK NO FURTHER!

We offer the fastest and cheapest VPN service available. For little as $3.95/month you can get a UK, Canada or USA IP on our fast servers.

Here are the features:

-1gbps port speed
-Unlimited bandwidth
-Works perfect with VOIP
-No logs are kept!

You can check our and plans and order here:

http://www.vpnmaster.com

17 comments
Setup time: 1-3 hours (usually instant if we are around)
Uptime: Servers are on round robin. And we have multiple servers so it is 100%.
Datacenter: We work with many datacenters. Here are some locations: San Francisco, Dallas, London, Ontario. Also soon we'll have German Ips available.
Dedicated IP: Ip is static and shared.
Reverse DNS: No reverse DNS.

Hey nice i am testing it and it works fine..

The main reason for a VPN would be what? Just to open sites that are blocked in a country or security only. What else, well not internet speed since my speed is yet the same :P

Otherwise nice and worked without any issues.

Thanks & Regards

Also you can hide your IP, surf anonymously and use make anonymous torrent downloads with this.

Other uses are VPN are as follows:

- Watch Hulu while outside states.
- Watch BBC iPlayer while outside UK.
- Secure wifi connection.
- Play on USA or Europe game servers.
- Use iTunes USA

And more...

Is it just a browser ip or does this use a software to filter all net activity? Do you offer unique ip's? How much would the cost be? PM me.

My review

I can browse youtube without waiting them to load for 30 minutes before I'm able to view 5 seconds of the clip. With VPN, i can view the clips instantly. Yes, it loads that fast. For now, at least. But HOLY COW, they block a shitload of video clips if your IP is from Germany.

As for browsing other sites, it can be fast or slow. Depends which site you are browsing. But overall it loads pretty ok for me. And i tested it during midnight.

I did download a file and it gave me pretty decent speed.

[slide]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/592/28341318.png[/slide]

Speedtest:

[slide]http://www.speedtest.net/result/986206912.png[/slide]

Only downside is that I couldn't get to view tv clips from HULU / BBC player.

Overall - 7/10

hey, is it safe to use ur service to open my paypal account? i need a unique german IP

DO NOT

The OP stated that the IPs are on round robin (doesn't look good that your IP shifts every time you connect to Paypal), and that this was a test basically.

So if you use for paypal, then first, Paypal will see Netdirekt IP.
Second, if these guys ever go under, you will HAVE to use another Netdirekt server basically to ever use that paypal every again.

If using for transactions of any kind, only use dedicated IP, and also make sure the service is long-standing, so you don't run into trouble with the service if you are ever terminated or the service goes down/away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back