Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOSX

Hey,

I have always used http://namecheap.com for my domains but I have seen around people saying $1.00/year and was wondering if you would trust them? Additionally is there any trusted companies cheaper than NC?

25 comments
NameSilo are alright, not alot cheaper though..

But tbh i wouldnt use the cheapest ( like $ 2/3 per year ) one because of the fear them walking away with it all.

Also, all depends on the companys stance towards warez/torrents etc.

The cheapest ones could just delete it/hand over info without any warnings.

you go with godaddy
they often release promo code , selling domain at mere 0.99$ and its a reputed company

One more vote for namesilo. Really low pricing but nonetheless excellent support.

Namecheap is a bit more expensive and doesnt provide free whois privacy but is also good. Godaddy though never

Last edited:
2 cents

Don't go with the cheapest if you willing to do good business,

it will be hard for you to make a major change once you have some customers, and all cheap ones would have their own limitation that you may not see it now...

example: email limit, SSL limit one per account , SLA, support etc....

Everyone says Godaddy sucks. Problem is, 90% of you do not even know why you are saying that. You just see everyone else say it. Godaddy is far from sucking. they do domains and do it well. Now the Godaddy hosting. That sucks.

the are no more cheaper namesilo

first time u register u can got 2 dollar discount Free whois , you renew you can got 1 dollar discount + Free Whois
other meybe have big discount but will be pay for whois guard if you need enable it

namesilo register/renew/transfer price more low until 2 usd with other + free whois guard (many domain service company you will be pay for whois guard when you register or renew)

Not a $1.00 a year cheap. But dynadot.com has domains for $9.99 a year. If you do the math, that's less than a $1.00 a month for a domain.

Chad

lets compare it for .com extension (USD Currency)

Dynadot for .com register 7,99 - Renew 9,99 , transfer 7,99 ( Not include Feature Who is Guard + Domain Guard + No discount )
NameSilo for .com register 8,99 ( discount 2 usd (6,99)for new member 1 dollar (7,99) for exist member) - Renew 8,99 + discount 1 usd ( 7,99) - Transfer 8,39 + discount 1 usd ( 7,39) (Feature Who is guard + Domain Guard enable FREE)

If see that then NAMESILO More Cheap and More Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back