Cheapest Android phone suggestion with ICS 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfxguru

looking for a android phone on market. got low budget.

i need ICS 4.0 in it.

any suggestions on which model to go with?

-----------------------
UPDATE:

I finally brought the Sony Xperia mini ST15i (White color)

box pic:
j7itZ.jpg

Last edited:
20 comments
Buddy if you are already an existing android user then get ICS on your android phone by flashing a rom and you don't have to pay a single penny for this and you will save a lot of money.. Google and youtube is your buddy on how to do it lol :P

Low, how much?

The cheapest possible, except the Chinese phones

max 140usd

how much is ur budget ?

The cheapest possible, except the Chinese phones

max 140 usd

Buddy if you are already an existing android user then get ICS on your android phone by flashing a rom and you don't have to pay a single penny for this and you will save a lot of money.. Google and youtube is your buddy on how to do it lol :P

never owned android phone before but have good knowledge with flashing. coz i used to jailbreak iphone as a user.

any suggestion which model?

ICS is not available to all Android phones depends on the hardware I think.

looking for a android phone on market. got low budget.

i need ICS 4.0 in it.

any suggestions on which model to go with?

Go for Samsung Galaxy Ace, Its around 170-200 and it supports ICS. I regret buying Samsung Galaxy Y because it's not upgradable to ICS.

Last edited:
ICS is not available to all Android phones depends on the hardware I think.

Go for Samsung Galaxy Ace, Its around 170-200 and it supports ICS. I regret buying Samsung Galaxy Y because it's not upgradable to ICS.

galaxy y is on my budget. galaxy ace a bit out of budget.

Xperia Mini , Xperia Ray Got with them best hardware quality excellent camera dont use bloody sucksam.

xperia mini in on my budget..... is it good?

+1 on DoggY DuKe ..u can even fire up some launcher like holo for honey comb to get the ics or silly bean effect or just root your android and use rom toolbox pro to install custom roms

I would suggest you can either the Nexus S or the Galaxy S i9000 because Nexus S has got official jelly bean from Google so hey that's ICS with triple buffering (:

For i9000, it has a huge developer base, the highest for any android phone I would say, you have a stable JB for that phone as well and both are kinda cheap. If ya can't get a new set for your budget, I would recommend you to get a second hand, it's still much better than getting those low-budget Samsung Galaxy phones, you would regret it.

And of course if you can increase your budget to around 300 usd, you could get a new set of Galaxy Nexus from the play store. (:

Last edited:
is 3" Display good for ebook reading? I neeed a smartphone which is good for reading? anyone here who is doing a lots of ebooks reading on smartphone, please mention here.

Xperia NEO L with better camera or Xperia U and wait for ICS.

Xperia Mini, Xperia Mini Pro, Xperai Ray, Xperia Arc, Xperia Arc S are also now with official ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back