Selling Cheap Organic Website Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeniux

Still Struggling To Get Visitors & Make Your Website Famous ?

TRUSTED WJ SELLER HERE TO HELP

My Other Past Threads that gets full satisfaction :
XenMoney
AllSEOStar

Greeting All WJ Members,

I'm back with Organic Website Traffic and even better i'm giving more 10% discount just for WJ members :)
(PM me before you order and let me know what package that you are about to purchase)

You may find all the details on my website OrganicVisit

I would only give some brief details here at this thread.

Key advantages :
* Real Unique Visitors from Worldwide
* Mostly USA and Tier 1 (Germany, France, Canada, etc) more than 50% total.
* Cheapest Price (we will match if there is another similar services that could beat our price)
* Fast Activation under 24 hours.
* SERP Improvement / SEO complimentary (depends on proper onsite/offsite , keywords competitive, etc, works best for low-medium competitive)
* Alexa ranking improvement (bigger ranking improve faster, lower ranking improve slower)
* Targeted Search Engines (you could send us your choice of SE, including : Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yandex, etc ~ Maximum 3 SE)
* Targeted Keywords (any keywords Maximum 3 keywords)
* FREE Compensation if you got less traffic than we had promised (Please see ToS at the website for detail)
* More Bonus if you order more / bigger package.
* Currently only accept Paypal.
* Satisfaction Guaranteed (If you dont satisfied under 24 hours after the campaign started, just let me know and I will refund you , NO questions asked ever but after 24 hours there will be no refund as we consider that you had accept the quality of the service delivered, please be fair as we only want to deliver services that meet all of our clients expectations)
* Could be tracked via Google Analytics ( I only accept GA as legit traffic monitor tools, I'm not accepting claim from any other tracking tools as we could not sure of the reliability)

Any Reviews? Yes i will give 5 Reviews for any members that had 4 stars or more.

Are you trusted? I had been a member at Wjunction for years and i never want your money if you don't get the value that i could give.
For me business means that all my clients got value for what they paid for, Just keep in mind that i will full refund under 24 hours if you don't satisfied,
But after 24 hours it won't be any refund could be claimed. (as simple as that).

Had questions? Just drop me a PM or just reply here.

Kind regards,

Xen

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back